Bass Computers / Bad service

Bass Computers
I tried to setup an account with this company. After several telephone calls and Emails they still would not setup the account. I have accounts with Infotel and Evertek and never had this hard of time. I finally said forget in so many words. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESELLER! BEWARE! The company makes you fill out pages and pages of "reseller signup" information they want. I mean really, do you need to get someone's drivers license to transact a deal? lmao. Insane this company is in its expectations. Now, I do recommend EverTek (great folks, great packing, great discounts if you call them! I do and I have saved about $35 bucks on my last order!).

So, you have been alerted, warned, driven to concern (or you should be). They may have a high rating here.. but that would seem to be all in the past!

I hope this post helps at least one other person safeguard themselves from this company's ill reseller program!

Best of luck in you business!

A  15th of Apr, 2013 by
Yes, your quite right.

We have been using Bass Computers for years.
They are not what they used to be.
They lost records of what the sold us and now won't provide the promised support.
Their prices are usually the same or higher than retail these days, and it is pointless to buy from them when you can find the same thing cheaper at Fry's or BestBuy.

One sales rep named Scott Hooper is a pressure salesman like a car dealer from hell, he is one of the worst.

You are correct the good comments at the bottom are from the past years, I would not recommend them at all.
D  12th of Sep, 2014 by
Well Hello. First I would like to say. BS! Now that being said.. 7 yrs ago Scott Hooper went out of his way to help me start and help me get my computer store up and going. dba and setup act with bass over night! This was being done over the phone on his part! Not bass. He is a good sales man and helps me on every turn. I wish I can say the same for there shipping department! One time they did drop the ball and after a call to them, I got a call from the owner and let me tell you. It was fix over night and made right with me. I have been to there BBQ and meet with Scott and other and very happy to do biz with them. (240 mile one way drive ) Yes sometimes the price is close to others but where I am at in texas. There is no other. RMA really good. Done me right but the next person says Scott is a USED car sales man. Ruck You.. He knows what he sales and backs it up EVERY TIME! more then i can say for info and dh... Scott has NEVER lied to me to make a sales. The Other HAS! even fry and bestbuy! SO before you go after him. stop and look! was it something you did ?

Scott Gibson
Gibson Computer Systems
D  12th of Sep, 2014 by
13 years ago i started my first VAR company, I set up an account with BCI and away we went. After 6 years I sold the company and parted ways with Diego Cervantes, who till this day I consider a friend. 1 year later I started a consulting firm and re-established a relationship with Bass, I was introduced to Scott Hooper. Scott has proven time and time again that he is willing to go above and beyond to not only provide equipment and advise. I am able to dial 281-776-6700 followed by 6715 and at 75 miles an hour have a reasonable discussion with an intelligent salesman and the equipment will arrive the next day. Its that simple, with my other vendors I spend hours researching compatibilities and known issues. Scott saves me time and that translates to dollars, I could not be happier with BCI and my account rep. Scott Hooper. All that said no one is perfect, welcome to being human, BCI has never left me hanging. They have always been forthright with information and assistance when requested. I have and will continue to recommend BCI and Scott Hooper to colleagues, partners and even competitors.

Shane McWhorter
RDNX Business Solutions
Austin Will's Wireless
County Techs
D  25th of Feb, 2018 by
Looks like a bunch of people from bass are pretending to be customers and writing fake reviews.

Bass Computers Logo Bass Computers