Baskin-Robbins / rude and poor service by the staff

1 IMAGO SABAH, Malaysia

Today, for lunch I went to baskin robbins counter to buy icecream with my friend who is pregnant and craved for icecream. There were three staff (2 male and 1 female). Only one staff was entertaining a customer who was buying icecream (the rest two were minding their own business. As we were waiting (less than 10 minutes), there was another chinese family came to buy icecream. The staff at the counter, didn't even entertain us waiting there to buy icecream. He straight away asked the chinese family who just arrived. I asked him why didn't he asked us as we have been waiting for our turn quite sometime. He gave me a stare and continued scooping icecream. He didn't even apologize with us. Another staff came casually and asked us (whom saw us standing there). I asked him, did he noticed us waiting to buy icecream. He replied yes.

Its total embarrassment for baskin robbins to have such non dedicated staff. I have purchased your item at many outlets. I had never experienced such a humiliating incident before.

I hope baskin robbins team will look into it.

* I didn't get the staffs name as I walked off due to their annoying attitude.

Vi