Barnes & Noble Booksellers / membership renewal
I am a long time member (#[protected]). I received a renewal notice on Dec 21, 1918 and I have used the automatic renewal feature with my credit card and this year I edited the credit card to a new card and received an email confirming the change. When I went in to purchase some items on Dec. 30 I was told my membership was expiring on Jan. 16. They didn't have a record of the renewal so when I got home I called the customer service # on the back of my membership card and renewed on the phone with the same new credit card #. Again I received an email confirming the updated information. Yesterday I went in to the store to purchase a book and when I gave them my phone# [protected]) they said my membership had expired in 2010!!! I checked my bank statement and the charge did not go through. This credit card is valid and I've used it several times. I called again this morning (Jan. 2, 2019) and was told the credit card did not go through and they would try to run it through one week before my membership expires on Jan. 16. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was hung up on instead!!! I am frustrated and angry that this can't be resolved and then to be hung up on after years of being a loyal member was just too much. Please help resolve this issue.
More Barnes & Noble Booksellers Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - workers
- Barnes And Nobles - an online order