Bare Escentuals / Took advantage of a disabled woman

1 United States

My son got me a trail offer of there makeup as a suprise for me but since I don't wear makeup I called and cancelled it. the repesentive said I could use the makeup to dec 8th then return it I ask for there address to return it right then but he said he would email it then he had verified my phone # and address but not my email address I once again before hanging up ask them for the address he said it would be sent to my email address then on dec 8th at 10:00 p.m they had already attacked my bank account for $130.41 not even knowing if I had mailed it back or not I called them on the 9th of dec but they would not work with me at all I ask for there address and once again they refused me I had to search there website to find an address which was a p o box only so I then had my son go and mail there makeup back to them even though they had already ripped me off. This company bare minerals is nothing but a scam artist to steal money that isn't there I then on dec 9th turned in a complaint with my bank and again on the 10th of dec to I have also turned in a complaint with the better business bureau on dec 10th I will not stop until they return my money even if I have to go to court and sue them I am disabled on SSD so I have nothing but time to do so. SO TO ALL BEWARE OF BARE MINERALS INC THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND RIP YOU OFF THE FIRST CHANCE THEY GET I AM NOT THE FIRST OR THE LAST!!

St