BarCareers.com / Unauthorized billing

These people are good at taking your money. They say that they will help you and everything(ya know promise the world and give you nothing). They told me that I didn't do all the things that I was 'supposed' to do and that I cant get any of my money back.

I did everything and they still are telling me that I cant get anything back. Just a scam company. They might help some people but they make their money from people like me. Its sad. I know Im out that money and it sucks. But I learned from it and I want more people to know they need to stay away from stuff like this. Wish there was something that I could do but I know I am screwed.

Al

Comments

St
  13th of Mar, 2009

My Wife looked at Barcareers.com and contacted them about jobs they claimed they could get her in Salt Lake City, UT. They asked about what type of card we had account info everything. Then the next thing we know we're getting charged 98.00. So my wife asked whats this about and that she never authorized the charge. So we called them back and tried to cancel. They basically gaver her the run around with how they can garuntee her a job all she had to do was do the program. she told them she wasnt interested in doing that and wants her money back, she even had them replay the phone conversation to prove to them that she didnt authorize the transaction. They however believe oother wise does anybody know a way that we could get our money back from them?

La
  5th of Apr, 2010

You can get your money back...you just have to threaten them. Know your rights!