Bankcard Empirerip off

I signed up with bankcard empire last month and i received the training package and it looked righteous I paid $150.00 for this business that was the first phone call I was really excited. Then the second call came the director was asking for $2500.00 hundred I was taken aback I really get upset when you sign up for a business they get you for the initial sign up fee then they hit you for that large mentor amount it just sickens me.

I gave my so called director the riot act about why should I pay him that money when there's no guarantee that I was going to make money only on his word. huh he tried so hard to convince me I wasn't so convinced after that he got mad and hung up lol.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tempe, AZ

I called customer service to request my money back they won't give it back saying I can work the program without a mentor yeah right I won't put my good name on anything for this company of scam artist they take your money and run. The initial fee is a substantial amount when you not working but when the come back at you with that big chunk forget it. 'if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck' then its a duck.

Theses people are such shallow little people who will get theirs in the end. It is such said world were living in today when people have to be ripping their neighbors off without any regard or conscious. Although I'm still hopeful about finding a home base business but to no avail.

Comments

• Bo
      Sep 05, 2008

I see the writings of a person looking to get rich quick. I have checked this deal out and at 500 dollars per installed machine, I see profit rather quickly. I plan on getting in the business the fourth quarter of this year. Show me a home based business that is in an industry growing everyday as is the credit card business. With Gas prices up...jobs down...people will be using up credit cards and kids are turning 18 everyday as well and thats a whole new source of customers for the merchants I plan on signing up. Do you realize how you sound blaming eveyone else on your failure in life? I read these types of complaints and you are probably the same type pf person that wanted to get Real Estate with Little or No Money Down or Make A Million Dollars in One Week kind of guy. I check out companies and I see the same types of complaints...POOR ME..I got ripped off...Eveyone is a scam artist...they took my parents money etc etc. Its the same type of crying in EVERY negative comment about ANY home based business. I have heard there are THOUSANDS of affiliates out there who are working the programs they bought. You would rather spend your time crying on the internet. You probably wouldnt be successful at anything other than an hourly wage job where you dont have to think for yourself. Regardless of what you do...you are going to have to get off your ### and make it work.Stop blaming everyone else and sink your teeth into something and MAKE A TOTAL COMMITTMENT.

Sep 16, 2008

It's interesting to see someone actually plan to get into the business when the recruiter is the one that contacts you. BankCard Empire doesn't look very legit. Their website at www.bankcardempire.com looks to have been put together by a third-grader. The website is far-less informative than the individual on the phone. I looked them up on the Better Business Bureau website and they don't even come up. There are several blogs of complaints about how they asked for money and basically dropped the affiliate. I didn't find one single, count it, I found zero blog comments or websites or otherwise that this company is for real. A company that has a 57 year history and has zero trace, sounds kind of fishy to me. So Bob Grant, best of luck to you in your endeavors. I hope that you don't end up on these ### about how you got screwed.

Sep 30, 2008

I was just contacted today (9/30/08) by Bank card Empire and decided to look them up on the internet before investing. I thought their audio tape sounded fishy. I thank you all for complaining and will not be investing. The agent who called me said that they could not send me any info in the mail because by the time that it came in the mail all the "positions" would be filled and I would lose out. As I look on the internet, I see people who were scammed over a year ago. Thanks to all of you complainers, in my case anyway, Bank card Empire is the one who will be losing out.

• Ti
      Oct 03, 2008

I was also contacted on 9/30/08 by a Bankcard Empire recruiter. I have lost alot of money over the years trying to find a home-based business to help support my family. I am disabled and unable to work a regular job and in today's economy we cannnot survive on only my husbands income. When I spoke to the recruiter it sounded too good to be true. He asked me for one amount as an initial fee to start their program. When I told him I could not afford that amount he quickly and without hesitation lowered it by 50%. My first thought was too come online and see what I could find out about this company. I cannot thank all of you enough for your comments. I truely believed you have saved me from losing money that I REALLY cannot afford to lose. This is not the only website that I found terrible stories about Bankcard Empire. I thank the Complaints Board for giving people like all of us an honest and easy to use forum to either warn or to encourage eachother about possible scam artists such as Bankcard Empire.
    Please if anyone can, let me know of a legitimate home-based business they have found. I really need to earn an honest income from home. Thank you again everyone from saving me from making another terrible decision. God bless all of you for your interest in helping others to be smart and safe.

Oct 15, 2008

They contacted me today after I had said yes to some email traffic. I'm concerned they are not members of the BBB. Here's the link to their record of reports (you need to go to their Illinois site to find them) and a couple other pertinent links. I am thinking about it because you only hear the bad at BBB, and really, knowing how easy it is to place a complaint, there aren't many.

Oct 15, 2008

Please let me know from people whom have tried and are successful or their experience positive or otherwise. Thanks in advance.

• Sy
      Oct 17, 2008

I think anyone who tries to start a business whether Home-Based or Internet will run into the same situations. Unless you want to get out and do all the foot work or spend hours trying to reach potentials on the Internet, then you'll have to have some form of advertising to make it.
    Don't be fooled by all these Gurus of the Internet who say you can do it for $19.95. I've tried and ended up spending thousands of dollars in small amounts because you always need this or that to help get sales.
    Either get a job and shut up or take a chance and spend the money. There's always Chpt.7.

Dec 04, 2008

I got the call, listened patiently and when I asked the hard questions, the mentor got snooty and annoyed. That was the tipoff that this is a scam. If they can't answer simple but probing questions in a professional, informative way, then I don't trust you. He said he could not believe why I would not invest just $100 (it's my $100, buddy) . I was even insulted and told that I was a not good business person for asking about costs to me!! the mentor was pushy and rude after I was pushing him back. So best of luck to those of you that will go ahead with this but my gut tells me, NO WAY.

• St
      Jan 08, 2009

This Company called me
    out of the blue. With an offer that sounded to good to be true. they said I would be set up for $250 while the pitch is going on, he asked me some questions all of them rhetorical. When it he was finished asked him a few questions. He became a little snippy especially when asked for the name of the company. So I could check it out on the internet. He asked me how come? I said i want to make sure it's not a scam. He answerd how can they use the name of Visa mastercard. if they were a scam LOL So here i am. Scam artist they make their money from from your start up fee. With today's economy it's easy to exploit the hopesof the people who need money. How do they sleep at night? Like a baby! Beware they are out there. Good luck finding real work.

• Ke
      Jan 26, 2009

I just received a call today and immediately I was skeptical. I wanted to find out more about the company so I can do research online. They tried to hit me up for $150 to get started but I told them that the funds weren't available until 2 weeks, so he gave up and said he'd call back then. I immediately went online and their website was not impressive, then I further researched and found this blog.

Thank you very much for sparing me the big loss and disappointment. The economic is really bad and scam artists like Bankcard prey on folks looking to make extra money.

Keysha G

• Pe
      Mar 03, 2009

I signed up for this Bankcard Empire one week ago. After having lost about $25, 00 in an attempt at another internet business I screened as best I could.

I was told that add campaigns and leads would be part of my initial investment. There would be not another dime to spend after my $495.00 + $19.~ / mo. for a web site.

Tonight I received a wonderful offer for only $6, 000 of which they would generously pay half for an add campaign that would produce boko bucks over a one year period.

I than suggested they front me the initial $3, 000 if they were that confident in their add campaign. They seemed a little put out in that I did not show trust in there proven track record.

I then told them upon demonstrating their ability to produce the large income from my investment. I would pay them back $12, 000 out of the income they would be able to produce with this add campaign and they still thought I was abusing them in some way.

We now have both government scams and internet scams to contend with. I am a little embarrassed at my gullibility. I can't afford to loose this money.

Peter F

• Ri
      Mar 11, 2009

It really makes me laugh to see the people talk about BCE. What they need to say is "I want to sit on my fat ### at home and watch t.v. and do nothing and I want someone to send me money all the time for doing nothing! Like a lifetime Obama package! I also requested information from online so I could do some work from home but I lied I just want to sit around and watch Dr. Phil and eat Ben and Jerry's ice cream."
    The person who took time to complain has no other time just some [censored] who has no life and could not make in the world. If they know how BCE works they would not be able to say anything. like why does BCE give us leads to contact instead of BCE contacting them. First we all need to understand that BCE is directley with Visa/Mastercards merchant division. and so instead of having a building with reps and paying taxes and health insurance and etc. etc. for all the employees to be all over to contact these companies weather it be by phone or word of mouth they would rather pay someone who BUYS there own merchant ID number (500 bucks) (just like a car dealer buys there dealers number) to do the contacting for them. so lets look at another way then this [censored] above! Ford makes cars everyone knows that but hey if there was know dealerships would you know where to go get one? Hell no! So Ford and YOU need a dealer who paid for his dealers liscene to contact you and say here I am and I can get you the car you want! right!?
    You have to remember all most of these places in busniess are being charged around 5% for everything that is purchased on there merchant teller. BCE is able to drop that in half so if they have 100, 000 going through every month thats 5, 000 they spend a month! well BCE can split that in half and give you 1% of it.
    I know times r tough right now and there is money out there to be made its just people dont want to go find it because they are lazy. and the package you get is not a box of just busniess cards like this guy who i would like to say is as smart as ### rolling down a hill, it was full of all sorts of usefull info to get me going and I had a coach that contacted me and helps me and I am able to contact any time! I am make very good money, very well pleased and all I have to say is he probably will get his wish "sitting on his ### and having someone send him free money" ITS CALLED WELFARE! So good luck to all you people who thought you knew.

• Eu
      Mar 13, 2009

They contacted me today. The guy said he is a senior director in the company and that they only recruit 60 affiliates a year since their business is such a great opportunity. Right off the bet I felt there was something wrong with the business. If it sounds too good, it probably is, lol. He offered me to purchase the plans, which are silver for $100, gold for $300 and platinum for $500. He said after I purchase a plan, they'll send me an educational package. Right there I knew something wasn't right. I asked him how do I know it's not a scam, on what he replied he couldn't here me because of the static on the line and hung up. What a joke!!! Then he called me back in five minutes trying to "close the sale". I told him I need some written prove that it is not a scam, and asked him if there's a website or something which explains the business structure in detail. He started telling me that I really should sign up right now because the space is limited to only 60 affiliates a year and if I call in an hour it might be too late and I'll miss on the great opportunity. What a load of ****!!!

Mar 16, 2009

I got my money back and a residual income. They told me it only takes 1 account. They where right! Thanks bankcard empire

Mar 16, 2009

I GOT MY MONEY BACK AND A RESIDUAL INCOME. THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD ONLY TAKE 1 ACCOUNT. THEY WHERE RIGHT. THANKS BANKCARDEMPIRE!

• Al
      Mar 29, 2009

I too got ripped off for $500 plus $20 a month for a
    website. Then I got sucked in for the call blasting,
    I am in the process of backcharging them on
    my credit cards now.
    Alan [protected] [protected]@yahoo.

• Al
      Mar 29, 2009

I meant to include this in the compaint, the reason
    I put an email address and phone number is I think
    we should get together and try to do something about
    the jerks, there is power in numbers so if you want
    to try email me or call.
    Thanks Alan

• Fo
      Apr 03, 2009

hello, I am a former bankcard empire employee... or gsa llc or osc llc depending on who you ask... here's the deal with and all other home based businesses that are all coincidental located in phoenix as well.. they are
    ALL A SCAM!! I am sorry to say that i have worked as a sales rep in this industry for years.. I have worked in every aspect of this biz and i know what i'm talking about. the initial phone call to get you signed up is not recorded and the closers that get on the phone after you listen to an audio are intentionally lying to you to make their commision of 30 - 60% off of what you pay to get signed up... with bankcard they can charge between 95 and 495 dollars. these a lot of times are not small lies they are bold faced lies. however this is not how any of these companies actually make money. once you are initially signed up you then become a "lead" for the "back end" which is the marketing coach/ mentoring department, lol. i have done both of these positions and when i call you as a marketing coach i am going to convince you spend anywhere from 2000 to 25000 dollars on marketing and advertising for your business... once again i am going to bold face lie to you... the truth is it doesnt matter because we have you on recording stating that you understand that marketing is non refundable and that there are no guarentees. also you will sign paperwork stating the same thing for money you spend on advertising.. the truth is this EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE SOMEONE WILL MAKE A LITTLE MONEY, BUT NO-ONE REALLY EVER MAKES MONEY... BUT WE AS SALES PEOPLE DONT CARE BECAUSE WE MAKE A TON OF MONEY SELLING YOU THIS ###... AND BY THE WAY THE PEOPLE ON THESE SITES SAYING THEY HAVE HAD SUCCESS WORK FOR THESE COMPAINIES... USE COMMON SENSE PEOPLE... YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

Apr 19, 2009

I have read hours of reviews on BCE, which along with my own experiences having joined with them in the past two months, helps me come to a few drown out points and conclusions:

CONS:

BBB rating: F (79 complaints and currently in two(?) law suits.

It costs a lot to join and cost varies depending on who or what ‘bargains’ go on.

Little or no assistance for website charge questions

NO one (in over 100 reviews read so far) has listed any sucess of making even a dollar by the “Call/Email Blasts” (is some one has, then please make a big emphasis for the rest of us to know!)

The coaching assistants seem to recommend more call/email blasts and don’t offer much initial focus to other methods or approaches to advertisements, leads, or referrals.

Random, frequent, or odd circumstance phone calls have been mentioned by some.

Neutral points:

BCE currently claims there are other ‘companies’ or individuals that have misrepresented BCE with fraud and scams that have cost them at least $200K.

The assistant coaches sometimes call back and give some help but generally leave this up to the ‘agents’ responsibility.

PROS:

BCE is a real company with lots of staff and employees.

They do real business and service lots of merchant accounts

The services offered to merchants are highly competitive.

There are a good number of posted reviews who have said they did not participate in or did not have success with the call/email blasts, but had, with moderate efforts, made some good legitimate income by personal advertising or business searching.

They do offer two personal (duplicated w/ agent ID) websites for referals and to see progress on account sales in progress.

All staff and employees answer very tough questions and seam to be generally polite, friendly, and professional.

Conclusions:

The company is having some poor management, coaching, and sales techniques that are irregular and seem to squeeze what ever upfront money they can get out of home-base business searchers (before they up and quit on them).

The call/email blast marketing is a joke (it might work but haven’t read on any one saying it has been effective at all). Don’t expect to get too much help from the coaches who try to sell you on more of these.

However, there is real business to be done with BCE and their referrals, website, and closing-the-sale system. People can make genuine incomes from home, but agents should do their own advertising, referrals, and leads generating systems.

• Th
      May 13, 2009

i bet that every post on here defending bce is from the same scam artists taht are calling us. as far as the comments about people wanting to do nothing and collect money, obviously isnt such a bad idea because thats exactly wht you are doing. if you can report a success story from bce you had to deal with them, therefore, you are putting yourself in the same catagory. these silly twits called me trying to get me to sign up . the first thing that let me know it was a scam was the fact that he didnt even call me by the correct name. then when i brought up the scam issue he kept trying tp direct me to specific sites to "check out their record".. if you guys are so successful and prominent why cant i just google you? as was stated by another post i also told him that $495 was too much money up front, he immediately dropped the fee to $195. i informedhim that i wanted to be sent some actual literature from or on their company he told me to please hold and he would get a supervisor for me. afterabout 2 minutes he hung up

• Su
      May 24, 2009

I WORK AT BCE.

Its NOT a scam. Its a legit Business op. If you dont want to opt-in, then don't. Theres noone forcing you to give your CC info up. If you listen to the coaches, and do what you are supposed to do, you will make a decent residual from terminal sales, and transactions. Every company gets complaints. Especially at-home-business ones. Its usually from paranoid people whom have nothing better to do with their time (instead of making money they just complain) that are so scared about losing $150-500 investing in an actual opportunity.

Theres nothing to defend. If you say yes, its YOUR fault for "losing" that money. What you DO get is a Merchant bank ID, a website to track your residual, and a sales coach. After that, its UP TO YOU to make the money, it doesn't just start falling in your lap...jesus people.

• Ra
      Jun 30, 2009

As Ecommerce Director of Bankcard Empire, it is my duty to track and monitor ANY type of comment or complaint found on the web and respond to it accordingly. This is to serve notice to anyone who has issues with anything they have purchased, that we are attempting to contact you and try and resolve ANY issues which you may have or feel you were unfairly treated. It is not our goal to send out Liable Letters to individuals who are making defaming remarks about our company but moreso to work with them to HELP and SATISFY each person as they make themselves available to be contacted. Unfortunately, this forum does not provide adequate information for us to pull a file if indeed you are a legitimate client of Bankcard Empire.We will attempt to make contact via the email that is provided here. All others are asked to contact us at [protected] ext 232 at BCE Corporate Headquarters. It is one thing to be unhappy about something that was purchased, but it is another to make derogatory or defaming remarks towards a company and post it in a public forum. We take all matters very seriously and hope that you will contact us with your FULL INFORMATION as to who you are and your ID number so we can assist you in resolving the matters at hand.

• Mi
      Jul 14, 2009

I just signed up. 7-13-09. I'll give it a college try. I'm already selling web hosting so I already have my leads and I see this as a great add on sale to web hosting clients that want to be able to accept credit cards to sell online and in person. If the equipment works and the service is competitive with other merchant processing services then it seems to be all up to me to open my mouth and offer the service. If I fail to sell the equipment then it will be my fault and not the company's fault. I understand the costs involved in hosting a self-replicating web site system and maintaining the database systems as I am a web applications programmer and know that systems that work cost money to maintain properly. So 199 bucks to get the account set up and 19.95 to maintain it is cheep compared to hiring a dedicated programmer to write and maintain a system like this.
    You don't even really need the web site..my sales rep said I could just call in the orders to the company and I just had to give my id number. The web site is just a sales and commission tracking tool for you... Just keep track of it your self on a spread sheet as you sell your systems. No effort = no success... Sales is a numbers game. If you contact 100 businesses and ask them to buy you may get a sale... ask 0 businesses to buy and you will get 0 sales. don't be afraid of a no... it just means your closer to a yes. consistent persistence with a focused plan. Make a plan to contact all the businesses in a zip code and after you have contacted all of them you will know your potential success rate for expanding to other zip codes. Do it in blocks of 100 calls. After each 100 calls if you did not get a positive response then try modifying your pitch and writing it down. Practice the pitch before you start calling. Keep a written call log with the contact info so you can go back and review your results. You are simply asking for an appointment time to have the sales team call them and give them the facts and handle the close of the sale. If your not willing to make this small effort then self employment and sales is not a field you should explore anymore. Open mouth=open business.

• Ra
      Jul 27, 2009

This is to inform anyone who is interested in this person's posts towards Bankcard Empire that JIM BURG...also known as Kevin O Brien, also known as Moses Henri...also known as Moses Patterson host of various aliases at no time worked for Bankcard Empire and was actually a person who has been making threats as a disgruntled employee due to what he felt is commissions due to him by a third party licensee marketing room. Mr Henri has made accusations sa ying he has bogus sales scripts, sensitive customer information and sales invoices however, he has produced nothing to date to prove these allegations to Bankcard Empire. We were very interested in what he had to say but did not present anything that he CLAIMED he had to date. Instead he chose to write farfetched accusations and acted as though he worked for Bankcard Empire and felt we owed him some form of compensation. Bankcard Empire wants to make it very clear that anyone in these forums who claims to have had a fraudulent experience with Bankcard Empire will be held liable and to date we have sent many liable letters to the persons listed on this forum. Some were smart enough to respond before being served. Thank You to the clients who took he time to let us hear them out and work with them and they have made their retractions. It is not our intent to send out liable letters but if a client will not cooperate and choses to make malicious posts towards Bankcard Empire, then we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. We will be providing a list of law suits and their respective case numbers for public view along with a history of what each client who chose not to cooperate with us was offered to help them. Bankcard Empire is the merchant services provider and not a sales marketing firm selling marketing tools which are offered by third party marketing offices who sell the home based business opportunity to be an affiliate of Bankcard Empire. Anyone who has received a letter from our company and has not responded or made their retractions of statements made towards Bankcard Empire is strongly recommended to do so. If 5 business days passes and we have heard nothing from you, we will move to the next phase of our process which is filing suit and holding any individual accountable for statements made towards BANKCARD EMPIRE. You can call us directly at [protected] ex 232 or 217 to let us know how we can help you or what specifically you want Bankcard Empire to help you with. Be prepared to give your full information and Customer ID number for verification due to the bogus comments and fake names posted in these forums .

• My
      Aug 02, 2009

Dear Mr. Ray Petty,

Have Bankcard Empire PROVE that there ANY credit card terminals out there being used by merchants. That's a secret, I was told. I've worked with banks and credit card merchants before. They are more than happy to share customer testimonials.

Let's get to some FACTS. Since you want to help everyone understand how wonderful Bankcard Empire is, help me with these issues:

I was told I was being charged for a LIFETIME LICENSE that was necessary for me to be an agent. I received an invoice that showed my fee was for a TRAINING PACK - of which there is not one shred of training in. The DVD is nothing but a tour of the office. Show me ONE thing in that DVD that can help me with my business. And where is my LICENSE?

On Friday, a "Marketing Manager" called to pitch me on a $20, 000 marketing campaign. He told me it was going to be done with "the search engines". I asked what they were going to do. He told me, "If I knew that I'd be rich."

He wanted $10, 000 up front for something he would not explain to me. ????? He then told me that Google would do all the work and that Bankcard Empire owned two powerful search engines - www.Searchthewolf.com and www.Iwebcrawl.com - both are ordinary websites with AFFILIATE MARKETING ADS on them and a GOOGLE SEARCH WIDGET. So, let me get this straight... If Google doesn't work, your marketing department is going to use a retail website and a Google search box to get me business? How does that work?

Are you going to send me a liable letter for what your rep told me?

Send me a liable letter. I'll wipe my A$$ with it. Let's go to court and see who wins.

I have a website for you: www.IC3.gov - FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

Any IDIOT can look at those two websites your rep gave me and see that they are just SALES SITES with a SEARCH BOX. I sold advertising for 9 years. I gave my clients DETAILS. Radio and TV stations required AFFIDAVITS for campaigns. Your lackey couldn't explain one thing about the $10, 000 campaign. He did promise that I'd get thousands and thousands of leads.

If he can produce thousands and thousands of leads with your secret marketing strategies, how come your YouTube videos only have 200-700 hits on them? The one with 655 views has been there 10 MONTHS.

Why is it that if you type in HBOMedia.com in Google, you get a link to a page of CODE? There is nothing there. The only way you can get to HBOMedia.com is through the link on the affiliate replicated site.

Dave Weaver is in one of your videos as owner of Bankcard Empire. Dave Weaver is listed in WHOIS.net as the owner of HBOMedia.com. I called HBOMedia.com a month ago and the guy said he had no record of Bankcard Empire. Then he gave me an email address to file a complaint: [protected]@secureserver.net - it goes NOWHERE.

Since you like to write long-winded statements, take all the time you want on this question...

Your rep said that if I get a lead from my affiliate website that one of your field agents would be out to close the deal in 2-3 days. If I ran my own advertising campaign on the Internet and I got leads in Minnesota, Oregon and Florida, are you going to fly reps to all of those areas to close my deals? How does that work? Is that cost-effective for you? How many sales reps do you have at Bankcard Empire to close deals? It seems extremely expensive to be buying plane tickets on 24-hour notice to fly out and close deals. You might want to talk to an accountant about that.

Your rep that sold me also told me that the reason Bankcard Empire needed people like me was so that Bankcard Empire didn't need to open a field office to satisfy bank merchant regulations. He said the regulations required an office within several hundred miles of where the terminal was to be placed with the merchant. Well that's great. But how does all that work if I get a lead in Maine? Do you need to find an affiliate within that magic radius to meet bank merchant regulations? Flying all those field reps all over the country to close deals for your affiliates/agents must be a logistical nightmare for Bankcard Empire. Maybe you can find a good travel agent on www.Searchthewolf.com or www.Iwebcrawl.com - there are lots of ads there. You might even get a deal on some new clothes. But you have to hurry because I hear that those sites are going to start producing leads for Bankcard Empire agents and they might be busy.

Oh Ray... I hope you give me a long reply about the wonders of Bankcard Empire. Make sure you use the full name of the company - Bankcard Empire because that maximizes SEO on the post. You're greatly outnumbered here. You can't shout down people with complaints by posting the same stuff over and over and over. We heard you the first time. It didn't make sense then. It didn't improve the second or third time.

How come Bankcard Empire (More SEO) does not produce an Agent Newsletter or have any support on your site or anywhere else for agent resources? Wouldn't it be great if you had a newsletter that showed the top affiliates/agents in the country? That would make your job so much easier. You wouldn't have to go around to all these sites rebutting complaints or posting fabrications on free PR sites and free eZine sites. You could actually show us real people making real money. As anonymous as we are, so are the people that rave about Bankcard Empire and how Bankcard Empire (wow-two keywords in ONE sentence) works so well. There aren't any stories that even elude to the types of merchants who are getting these great terminals from Bankcard Empire. No stories like, "A florist in Seattle is a thrilled customer of Bankcard Empire." We'll respect Bankcard Empires in-house rules of complete secrecy and privacy about the 86, 000 merchants who are using your terminals. Just give us a bone, Ray. Tell us ONE happy story out of 86, 000 satisfied customers.

Another marketing tip, since no one at your company seems to know anything about marketing, is to have the people who say they work for you be less abusive in their replies. An old adage I learned in forums is that if you have to reduce yourself to calling the other person names or attacking them personally, you've already lost the argument.

And why do you give us your phone number? What can you do for any of us? Nearly 100% of the people complaining seem to want their money back, but no one has ever said they've received a refund. So what good would the phone number do? And if we work the business, how many deals can we get? If we all started working the business the way your shills tell us to, then you'd have sales reps flying from city to city all day and night. Right? Just to close deals for us. Sure you would.

Hey, did I get this right or not? Please correct me if I'm wrong. In the video on YouTube that shows Dave Weaver, owner of Bankcard Empire, giving the check to the lady at the Arizona Humane Society for $4, 500. Who did you give the other $4, 500 to? And I thought I heard Dave say that everyone at the restaurant pitched in. Dave owns a sports bar in Phoenix, right? Are you guys selling food at Bankcard Empire? Where did the money really come from, Bankcard Empire or the sports bar?

In closing... in the post above you are going after Mr. Henri and you stated, "he has produced nothing to date to prove these allegations to Bankcard Empire." Well, Bankcard Empire has produced nothing to date to show that there are any credit card merchants using credit card processing terminals provided by Bankcard Empire. You have not produced ONE affiliate/agent to use as a resource or share with us facts and details about how they made their fortune with Bankcard Empire. The coaches and marketing reps who have called me have not been able to produce details about the expensive marketing campaigns. They couldn't even explain how they were going to do it.

It seems that none of these people complaining received any tracking reports or numeric summaries of the marketing campaign they paid for. Do you offer monthly statements to agents?

Is there a hit counter on the affiliate website? I don't know. You've been charging me for it for months and I've never received my log in, even though there is a link to Register on my affiliate page.

Why don't you produce ONE agent who said they had a beef with you and you guys actually gave them their money back. Just ONE. Big, honest companies do it all the time.

Since your marketing guys like to share shopping website with us and charge us for their use, I'm going to trump you, Ray. I'm going to offer FREE websites:

FBI: http://www.IC3.gov

Arizona Attorney General: http://www.azag.gov/AllComplaints.html

Better Business Bureau: http://www.bbb.org/

Maybe the car business will pick up Ray and you can go back to doing auto dealer spots.

Aug 04, 2009

So again...here is the only fact...you seem to have a lot of time on your hands and NOTHING to show for it. So AGAIN...please provide your FULL NAME and Customer ID number IF you are real and we will start a path. Such anger and interesting you bring up MR Henri. Let's see what you provide from here. Perhaps you should look little deeper at the folks who were angry and are now being helped. If you have such an elite marketing background, whats the problem and WHERE ARE YOUR MERCHANT LEADS? So just to make it clear here in the forum...WHAT IS YOUR NAME AND WHY ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND THIS RIDICULOUS user id? I think we all know that answer to that one. Prove to us you have what it takes to generate business.

Aug 04, 2009

Thanks for all the input FRANK...what is your last name?

Aug 06, 2009

Bankcard Empire strives for total customer satisfaction. Like many fast growing organizations, it is possible that we may have missed a customer’s expectations. Therefore, we monitor comments and complaints posted on various forums on the Internet to ensure that we quickly address and resolve all misunderstandings.

Since we take these matters very seriously, it is our policy to take appropriate legal action when an individual makes defaming remarks about Bankcard Empire or if an individual refuses to allow us to assist them.

Contact our Pre-Litigation Department either by email at [protected]@gmail.com or by phone, [protected] extension 217 or 232, if you want us to assist you with building your business. You will need to provide us with your full name and customer ID number.

Aug 12, 2009

ere are so many links on Bankcard Empire about their fraudulent business doings:

LINKS BELOW are postings about Bankcard Empire and Edgemont Productions on their business practices:

BELOW ARE LINKS TO PROVE FRAUD AND CONTINUED FRAUD BY BANKCARD EMPIRE:

here is a link to BBB about BCE- The vice president is DAVE WEAVER (who is also part of Edgemont Productions)

here is a link to discredit dave weaver as far as his involvement in another scam corporation of the same kind of business oppertunity that was shut down by the Feds:

/URL removed/

I have a file that can not be posted on this message that links Dave Weaver to Longoria/haverston from a newspaper article dated august 27, 2007.

• Re
      Aug 21, 2009

this has nothing to do with the product or service they're offering, i think its a very legit and smart business plan 2 be apart of. but the manager at the office located on osborn n central is a pervert! he's very rude and made sexual remarks 2 me because i chose 2 terminate my contract with them. my whole reason 4 quiting is because he made me feel very uncomfortable. and the part that gets me the most is that i loved the job and my co-workers. the office managers, and the senior accountants he made the remarks to, are very unprofessional and i wouldnt ever recommend the job to any one who is well endowed in any area of their body!

• Ho
      Aug 27, 2009

I got a call from a BCE agent 8/10/09 who did his spill on the business & how much I could make. The start up cost started at $295 & went down to $150 after I told him I couldn't afford the initial cost. It gets better, I get a call a wk later from a coach who told me how the business worked. That was all good till he started asking questions about my credit line on all my credit cards. After that he told me that because of my good credit he highly recommended that I use one or more of my credit cards for the amount of $10, 000-$25, 000 for leads so I can make a reasonable amount of residual income. When I started asking more questions & mentioned that I would have to think about it & talk to my partner he became a little agitated. He had the nerve to say, "well if you need your partner's permission to start your own business than you are wasting my time!" First of all, that was his biggest mistake because my money & credit is not his to tell me how I should spend my money! I am very aware of OPM (other people's money) when it comes to business, but to demand I start out between $10-$25 thousand is crazy especially when he said that I should not expect to make any money between 6-9 mths. To top that off, he added that if it doesn't work out for me within a yr after spending that small amount I can just do bankruptcy! Why the hell would I even consider that if he just spent 1/2hr explaining to me how good BCEs reputation is. I have a home based business & I have not spent that much to make a comfortable income. I have never spent anything over $500 for a substantial amount of leads, but to ask someone to spend a huge amount which is not guaranteed is just blatantly crazy! I get it, it's just OPM, but someone has to pay that back & I don't want to have that as a blemish on my credit report when I'm applying for a legitimate cause! Is this a SCAM or is the agent just a little too greedy! Hmmmmmm

• Pi
      Sep 23, 2009

bankcard empire has changed thier name to merchant referral services. doing the same scam just different name. different offices calling with same lies. dave weaver making millions cheating people.

• Mi
      Sep 29, 2009

Update---- 3months later... no sales from my web site, many calls from sales people trying to sell me marketing packages. No sales. Passed out the cards... no sales. Seemed like the only way to get an account credit was to by my own merchant account from authorize net... not going to do that... So canceled by bank account and will ignore sales calls.

• Eu
      Oct 03, 2009

Are you talking about Merchant Referral Solutions? My husband got scammed by these people a couple weeks ago. They are based in Phoenix, and according to the local BBB, they have only been in business since 9/2/09. However, when you ask how long they've been in business, they claim "7 years." How interesting, yet not surprising, to discover that they seem "new" but are just an old scammer putting on a new name. The addresses we were given for them are UPS/mailbox buildings (I Google-earthed them). They ripped us off for $219, allegedly for a "training" packet (which was just a further extension of their initial sales pitch) and when my husband, finally realizing it was a scam, canceled his credit card, he was told that another $4, 000 had been attempted, and another $999 went through AFTER he canceled the card (so our credit card company is going to have to eat that one). When he told the rep at Merchant Referral Solutions that he had changed his mind, they said "no refund, " despite that it was well within the legal "3-day cooling off period" and that he had at no time authorized them to steal our money! We have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the Arizona Attorney General's office, the US Postal Service (because they used the mail), the Consumer Fraud hotline and the Federal Trade Commission. My goal is that no one else gets ripped off by these people.

Oh, and if any of you Merchant Referral Solutions/Bankcard Empire scam artists are reading this (Wayne Morris, Brian Soper, etc): Of the last five people that pissed me off to this extent, one is dead (his funeral was on my birthday), one buried a son, one buried a wife and currently has cancer, and two of them were fired in disgrace and brought up on criminal charges. Karma has a way of being very kind to me. Hope you can sleep tonight.

• Me
      Oct 13, 2009

You have posted a libelous statement against Merchant Referral Solutions and we respectfully ask that you withdraw or remove your statement within one business day. Incorrect statements defame our company and are a cause for action in a court of law.

Oct 27, 2009

All the "positive testimonials" are nothing but company shills working for BCE. WE ALL KNOW IT!

Bank Card Empire is now known as Merchant Referral Solutions so beware of their traps!

• Lo
      Dec 03, 2009

IT'S A SCAM! YOU DUMB[censored]S!!!

• Lo
      Dec 03, 2009

SUNSETROUTE YOU ARE A DUMB[censored] YOU MUST BE A DIALER!!! LOL...ONLY A DUMBF8K LIKE YOU WOULD BELIEVE THIS BUISNESS IS LEGIT...YA STUPID [censored] AND ALL YOU DUMB F*KS THAT COMPLAIN...DONT SIGN UP OVER THE PHONE YOU F*KN IDIOTS!!! YOU DESERVE TO LOSE YOUR MONEY FOR BEING AS STUPID AS YOU ARE!!! ALL OF YOU F*KS!!!

Jun 17, 2010

they slick people

• Gu
      Jan 29, 2012
    Bankcard Empire - Took my money ad ran
    Bankcard Empire

I initially paid to be an agent representing them to businesses. It was $500.00 to join. I was to get them business referrels, so they

would rent credit card processors to them. After being veified, they were allowedto get money based on past business. The small business could remodel, take a trip, whatever thay wanted to use the money for. I am handicapped at home 24/7 it has not been a secret. When I call to get my money returned, they refuse. I sure need it more than they [email protected]