Bankcard Empire — rip off
I signed up with bankcard empire last month and i received the training package and it looked righteous I paid $150.00 for this business that was the first phone call I was really excited. Then the second call came the director was asking for $2500.00 hundred I was taken aback I really get upset when you sign up for a business they get you for the initial sign up fee then they hit you for that large mentor amount it just sickens me.
I gave my so called director the riot act about why should I pay him that money when there's no guarantee that I was going to make money only on his word. huh he tried so hard to convince me I wasn't so convinced after that he got mad and hung up lol.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tempe, AZ
I called customer service to request my money back they won't give it back saying I can work the program without a mentor yeah right I won't put my good name on anything for this company of scam artist they take your money and run. The initial fee is a substantial amount when you not working but when the come back at you with that big chunk forget it. 'if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck' then its a duck.
Theses people are such shallow little people who will get theirs in the end. It is such said world were living in today when people have to be ripping their neighbors off without any regard or conscious. Although I'm still hopeful about finding a home base business but to no avail.
More Bankcard Empire Complaints & Reviews
- Bankcard Empire - took $10,000.00 no return as promised in 2-3 months. it's been almost 5 months 
- Bankcard Empire - ripped off 
- Bankcard Empire - falsely representing themselves 
- Bankcard Empire - fraud 
- Bankcard Empire - scammed for 16,000 
- Bankcard Empire - public notice of court filings 
- Bankcard Empire - fraudulent statements court action 
- Bankcard Empire - got raided april 13, 14, 2010 raid 
- Bankcard Empire - rip-off 
- Bankcard Empire - scam