Bankcard Empire / took $10,000.00 no return as promised in 2-3 months. It's been almost 5 months

1 2701 E. Osborn Road Ste, 100, 85016Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-227-3597

Mike Downey, who claims to be a coach at Bankcard Empire called me in late 9/2008. He told me he would do all the work, I had to do nothing but collect the money when it came in. He charged me $10, 000.00 and that was to be matched equalling 20, 000.00. He told me I would have all or most all of my initial investment back in 2 to 3 months. It has been nearly 5 months and I haven't seen a penny. I have called the company and just been given excuses and told the pay off should be any day etc.

I was just contacted by another company today called Card Services network, telling me Bankcard empire is ready to go under and if I signed up under them for $500.00 I would get the paper work to do a charge back against Bank card empire for the entire amount. I am not about to give anyone any more money. I am from Oregon, is there a way without going through them to get the paper work to do the charge back? And file a complaint with anyone I can. In my oppinion there should be a class action lawsuit against Bankcard Empire.

Respectfully,
Cheryl Clark, [protected]

Comments

27th of May, 2009

Hi Cheryl, I completely agree. BankCard Empire is a real RIP OFF---DON'T BOTHER!!!. I have over $1, 000 invested with them with absouletly NO RESULTS, and in fact they took some potential customers out of my 'back office' they said I didn't really have. Who knows wether that's really correct or not? They said they were going to send me a report of who they called, who they spoke with, etc., when I signed up, and now they said they didn't have too and that it was not PART OF THEIR PROGRAM. Yeah, right! The only part of their program is taking your money! That's It. BUYER BE WARE! Even if you DO ask all of the upfront questions on your own behalf, doesn't matter...it's a SCAM !!! If you do find of a class action suit against them, please let us BankCard Empire SCAMEEES know about it. Thanks, mbiggs@hotmail.com.

• Tm
      10th of Jun, 2009

I agree with both of the post about bankcard, i live in oklahoms and i will be filing a tester lawsuit against this company to see how this will workout

• Ra
      30th of Jun, 2009

As Ecommerce Director of Bankcard Empire, it is my duty to track and monitor ANY type of comment or complaint found on the web and respond to it accordingly. This is to serve notice to anyone who has issues with anything they have purchased, that we are attempting to contact you and try and resolve ANY issues which you may have or feel you were unfairly treated. It is not our goal to send out Liable Letters to individuals who are making defaming remarks about our company but moreso to work with them to HELP and SATISFY each person as they make themselves available to be contacted. Unfortunately, this forum does not provide adequate information for us to pull a file if indeed you are a legitimate client of Bankcard Empire.We will attempt to make contact via the email that is provided here. All others are asked to contact us at 602-489-7200 ext 232 at BCE Corporate Headquarters. It is one thing to be unhappy about something that was purchased, but it is another to make derogatory or defaming remarks towards a company and post it in a public forum. We take all matters very seriously and hope that you will contact us with your FULL INFORMATION as to who you are and your ID number so we can assist you in resolving the matters at hand.

• Gr
      14th of Mar, 2017

@Ray Petty Granville R.Smith, (4834)@916-224-1679, smithgranville@yahoo.com, I need my refund of my investment + damages!!

• Ke
      14th of Jul, 2009

Pay me & give back all the money you stole from this good folks.

if you need inside help call me. I work for those liars up until last Thursday 07.01.09 . you can reach me at steps1to12@hotmail.com
    I witness 1 whole year on how they stole for people all over this God fearing country. i have statements & memo's and scripts stating how to ripp off the consumers.

• Ra
      27th of Jul, 2009

This is to inform anyone who is interested in this person's posts towards Bankcard Empire that JIM BURG...also known as Kevin O Brien, also known as Moses Henri...also known as Moses Patterson host of various aliases at no time worked for Bankcard Empire and was actually a person who has been making threats as a disgruntled employee due to what he felt is commissions due to him by a third party licensee marketing room. Mr Henri has made accusations sa ying he has bogus sales scripts, sensitive customer information and sales invoices however, he has produced nothing to date to prove these allegations to Bankcard Empire. We were very interested in what he had to say but did not present anything that he CLAIMED he had to date. Instead he chose to write farfetched accusations and acted as though he worked for Bankcard Empire and felt we owed him some form of compensation. Bankcard Empire wants to make it very clear that anyone in these forums who claims to have had a fraudulent experience with Bankcard Empire will be held liable and to date we have sent many liable letters to the persons listed on this forum. Some were smart enough to respond before being served. Thank You to the clients who took he time to let us hear them out and work with them and they have made their retractions. It is not our intent to send out liable letters but if a client will not cooperate and choses to make malicious posts towards Bankcard Empire, then we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. We will be providing a list of law suits and their respective case numbers for public view along with a history of what each client who chose not to cooperate with us was offered to help them. Bankcard Empire is the merchant services provider and not a sales marketing firm selling marketing tools which are offered by third party marketing offices who sell the home based business opportunity to be an affiliate of Bankcard Empire. Anyone who has received a letter from our company and has not responded or made their retractions of statements made towards Bankcard Empire is strongly recommended to do so. If 5 business days passes and we have heard nothing from you, we will move to the next phase of our process which is filing suit and holding any individual accountable for statements made towards BANKCARD EMPIRE. You can call us directly at 602-489-7200 ex 232 or 217 to let us know how we can help you or what specifically you want Bankcard Empire to help you with. Be prepared to give your full information and Customer ID number for verification due to the bogus comments and fake names posted in these forums .

• Ba
      4th of Aug, 2009

Bankcard Empire strives for TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Like many fast growing organizations, it is possible that we may have missed a customer’s expectations. Therefore, we monitor comments and complaints posted on various forums on the internet to ensure that we quickly address and resolve all misunderstandings.

Since we take these matters very seriously, it is our policy to take appropriate legal action when an individual makes defaming remarks about Bankcard Empire or if an individual refuses to allow us to assist them.

• Tm
      10th of Aug, 2009

Update on current lawsuit filed against Bankcard Empire in Tulsa CountyDistrict Court, Oklahoma as I expected their attorney has filed a Motion to Dismiss claiming "Lack of Jurisdiction" Ha ha ha this really does not suprise me at all as this seems to be a way to scare me off, well i dont think so so as promised I will scan copies of some of the court pleading so that the entire world can become active in this companys problems

• Ba
      14th of Aug, 2009

...as you can see...this FORUM (and I use that term loosely) allows ANYONE to make a post under a fake name. I use RAY PETTY (from Bankcard Empire) then we get a guy who uses RAYMOND and puts my phone number in his "testimonial". When someone impersonates another on the web they are libel. We have a legal process in which we can trace IP numbers and/or demand them from a forum. Once that is obtained, we can track the location of where these phony posts come from. Lets hope for RAYMOND Petty's sake he wasn't stupid enough to use hos own home computer and/or a workplace computer.These are people who have nothingbetter to do than try to beheard in a little forum instead of taking charge of their own lives. They are basically miserable and want to blame eveything and everybody for their own failure. Stay Tuned

• De
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I think I have a guy in north carolina that is putting togather a class action lawsuits against these criminals. They made the same promises to me, I spent 5000 dollars to KIM NELSON and 1500 to another guys both gave me the same result zero nothing in return, while the promised that I would be a rich man by the end of the year instead I am broke more than ever and my business is getting ready to shout down. This is a big scam Bank Card you give numbers to contact I did when I called I was told no refund and got the run around You guys even hung up on me and This has put me and my family through some hard times lots of stress and has cause serious problems in my house hold. I will give you guys an update as soon as possible. If you guys find any one please let me know my email is demarley1@msn.com I am ready for a class action law suits.

• Dm
      1st of Mar, 2010

Not only was over $5000 invested, but I do believe they are double charging my girlfreinds account for some stupid hosting fee. Not only was there nothing close to the investment made back.. But there was NOTHING at all.

Asked for proof on ANYTHING they did as to thier services, and nothing was given.

This is a hoax. This is a scam. There is NO MONEY at the end of this skittles rainbow.
    Not little, but NONE.

I do believe that I have a friend that is a lawyer. I am now sure if he will take a case like this, but he may be able to direct me to someone that will. Also one of our friends is FBI but I am sure they have no interest in this, but again being with the government perhaps he can give me some direction and approaches.

Ive seen companies like thie go down in the past over such activities.

• Ti
      7th of Mar, 2010

TSP Solutions is a company with an agent named Christina Saldana. Christina Saldana is the Notary for Bankcard Empire/Davidan Corporation. If you are able to get your credit card company to do a chargeback of funds that Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions charged to your account, then TSP Solutions steps in as a "Collection" Agency" and threatening you with non-payment. This in essence destroys your credit profile if you don't give into the threat.

Contact the Senators and House of Representatives for the state of Arizona, and ask them why there are very few regulations on these so called business. And why there are so many operating out of Arizona? Get a Congressional investigation going on these businesses in Arizona.

Edgemont Productions isn't even a licensed, registered business in Arizona. The only Edgemont Productions I could find is in Marshall, Texas run by a woman named Christina Anderson.

The Federal Trade Commission who investigates these types of business and the cold calls they produce, are down from 2000 employees to 1000, and they don't have enough people to keep up with the reports. These businesses are working on that by staying under the radar, unless people start to fight back, like they are now, then the companies started threatening defamation litigation. Deep pockets, especially since they are using someone else's money, and as long as people keep getting entrapped in their "program", "call blast", "e-mail blasts", and "sure thing" scripted messages, they will have more money to punish the people who complain when their chain is jerked. Bad Master, Good Dog, makes into bad dog.

• Fa
      15th of Oct, 2010

I got screwed by Recession Proof USA, DW Scott and this company also. I was desperate and it sounded like a good idea.
    I have found a company that has recovered over $1mm from [censor]s like this.

Send me your name and phone number. I'll pass it on.