Bankcard Empire / took $10,000.00 no return as promised in 2-3 months. It's been almost 5 months
Mike Downey, who claims to be a coach at Bankcard Empire called me in late 9/2008. He told me he would do all the work, I had to do nothing but collect the money when it came in. He charged me $10, 000.00 and that was to be matched equalling 20, 000.00. He told me I would have all or most all of my initial investment back in 2 to 3 months. It has been nearly 5 months and I haven't seen a penny. I have called the company and just been given excuses and told the pay off should be any day etc.
I was just contacted by another company today called Card Services network, telling me Bankcard empire is ready to go under and if I signed up under them for $500.00 I would get the paper work to do a charge back against Bank card empire for the entire amount. I am not about to give anyone any more money. I am from Oregon, is there a way without going through them to get the paper work to do the charge back? And file a complaint with anyone I can. In my oppinion there should be a class action lawsuit against Bankcard Empire.
Cheryl Clark, [protected]
More Bankcard Empire Complaints & Reviews
- Bankcard Empire - Rip off 
- Bankcard Empire - Ripped off 
- Bankcard Empire - Falsely representing themselves 
- Bankcard Empire - fraud 
- Bankcard Empire - scammed for 16,000 
- Bankcard Empire - scam
- Bankcard Empire - Money invested with no return 
- Bankcard Empire - Got RAIDED April 13, 14, 2010 raid 
- Bankcard Empire - Cease and Desist practicing business 
- Bankcard Empire - disputed charges