Banco De Oro Terminal 3 Branch / staff behavior / personal behavior

makati city, PH

To the hr department,
I am mrs. Geraldine medalle the wife of mr, rubin medalle who was engaged and having affair to the staff in your company bdo terminal branch. Since I havent get the real and fullname of the girl but I search in facebook and wechat account using the account of my husband. But unfortunately I havent get the real fullname of the girl but only the picture and her a. K. A profile in facebook and in wechat. The name on his facebook before "jea griño" and change to "eaj gonzaludo" friend and co employee of erika cabanit gliponeo. Now im sending you a complaint for the behavior of your staff who become a mistress of my husband. Named jea "jessica", as a big and respected financial an banking institution I would like that the management will pay attention with this emplyees beahavior. I know this is a personal but its too much affect us. I am pregnant now will deliver the baby boy this december 20, 2016, and my husband left me because of her, she gives everything what my husband needs, since I cant give anymore what was his demands because my priorities are my kids, we are legally married in the law and the church dated december 28, 2010, we have 2kids and become 3 upcoming baby.
Im writing you for this behavior because I dont want the this girl will shout me always as what she did to me gago? Is that nice word, she act like a legal wife.
Was planning to file a case against her and to my husband of they did to me, to us. And hoping to help me to consult that employee, or else your company name always in the case which shes working now.
Please help me to settle that kind of behavior.
You can t=contact me in my account [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected].

Thank you and waiting for the response for this,
Attach and support picture in my yahoo account please. Thank you

Ge