Balboa Capital / unauthorized charges and triple purchase amount buyout

1 Arlington, TN, United States

This is my second complaint against balboa capital. The first complaint is them charging over $2000 in fees not disclosed at the time of the lease. Account representative, brenden gibbs, told me their would not be an early termination fee. I just got a payoff letter that was three times the amount of the equipment leased. They drafted $75.00 from my account 7/15 with no invoice or reason. Then 16 days later charged a $250 late fee because they said a stop payment was issued 5/5. I did not issue a stop payment, my bank says there was no stop payment and there was no difference between a "manual draft" done on 7/16 and an "automatic draft" done on 8/1- as the customer service representative, anthony espinosa said. I have included the buy out letter they sent me. Beware! Balboa capital is the devil. Never lease from this company.
I want out of this lease. I want a payoff equal to the amount paid on the equipment minus what I already have paid them. I want them to stop preying on small business owners.

Balboa Capital