Bajaj XCD 135 Bike / Does Not work properly, giving problems

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Bajaj XCD 135 in November 2009 from Rajiv Raj Bajaj Showroom, A-6, Near Durga Puri Chowk, Shahdara, for Rs. 53500/-. The bike is giving problems like the rear wheel skids, the mileage is less around 50 kmpl. and sometimes it does not start at all it kicks does not work...does not swith start...gives gear problem and
yesterday on 20/2/2010 it was not starting so i had to drag it 20 km this bike sucks it has been only 3 months & my bike is like crapp...can anyone help me to get out of this problem i want my money back...Bajaj is not manufacturing XCD 135 just because its giving lots of problem that's why they stopped producing it ...i want my money back...

Comments

• Sm
      20th of Mar, 2010

Hey..sad to see u in problem with ur XCd 135 bike. I also have the same bike but have not come across the problems u r facing. Infact im quite satisfied with my XCD 135. My second free service is done. Its giving me 60+ miliage in Mumbai city roads full of traffic. Even in the morning whn i start my journey to office, i just need to press my self start button gently and it says zooom...The only issue i face sometimes is its 2nd gear gets stuck and i need to press it little hard to change..i have reported it to bajaj service guys and they have given me an appoinment to look into it. Lets hope for the best.