Bajaj Auto / Poor after sale service
I purchased XCD 125 motorcycle from Bagga Links Budh Vihar Rohini Delhi showroom some six months ago. And since then I have literally riding on misery... Visiting their service center at Rithala Rohini scares ### out of me. The bad people they have there. They don't respect the customers forget about the services for which you ought to pay them.
Today Sep 12, 2008, they crossed the limit. I was returned my bike unwashed and as a bonus a couple of scratches on its body. And believe me I had to pay Rs. 475 to release the bike from their clutches. I wished to shout, cry. But there was nobody to listen. I went to see a manager. And look what he tells me. "Go and talk to the advisor. What is manager supposed to do about it."
Feeling frustrated, I caught hold of the advisor and he says how can you prove you had not scratched you bike before getting it here. I wished to throw my bike on their face and run away. But these shameless guys would have robbed me of my two wheeler. I had to calm down. Wrote a complaint. But am little hopeful these buggers at Bagga Link would even get to read it.
And tell you honestly, this was the second time I was maltreated their. Earlier, they charged me for some Teflon coating of the bike. The coating paled my red bike down. What to say? Nobody is listening...
More Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc - Engine Noise 
- Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd. - MENTLY HARRASMENT 
- Bajaj Auto - BAJAJ PULSAR- A Bad product
- Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd - LATE FEES PENALTY DUES
- Bajaj , Pulser 150 dtsi - Front assembly in correct 
- Bajaj Auto Ltd - Engine problem of discover 100cc pb10fg6888
- Bajaj Auto Limited - PULSER 150 BIKE A THIRD CLASS BIKE 
- Bajaj Automobiles - Non delivery of motor cycle and extra charges being made in the name of accessories
- Bajaj Auto Ltd. - Stay far away from Bajaj Auto Ltd. 
- Bajaj Auto - Kristal - Poor Service/Poorer Response