Baja Motorsports / Unreliable, unsafe, poor quality
The issues with my scooter range from the rear view mirror defective from the date of purchase, the seat lock on the scooter can not be locked as it will not re-open this is of another defective part from the date of purchase of both scooters.
With both scooters it sounds like the engine or transmission is not working properly.
We have already paid for a complete lock set for my husband scooter plus the charge of $35.00 for putting a new lock on the seat of my husband scooter, due from the date of purchase the seat locks malfunctioning on both scooters. Know my husband has to deal with two different locks for his scooters and only one key for the ignition on his scooter. Poor business
We have had these scooter for a little over two months, paid over one thousand dollars per scooter, having nothing but issues and problems with the scooters having defective malfunctioning parts on these scooters.
Both bikes have fallen over on three different incidences, the bikes are not safe using the side kick stand, with this happening the right brake gear broke and needs replaced.
We should not have to pay for any of the defective items stated above that are on order or have to be ordered.
Since our purchase in May, 2008 we have had nothing but problems with the bikes and still to date waiting for parts. What kind of satisfaction or service does Baja call this? According to the BBB – Baja is rated extremely bellows standards and it is really a miracle Baja is still in business.
More Baja Motorsports Complaints & Reviews
- Baja Motorsport - Scooter SC50 
- Baja Motorsport - baja atv 150 cc 
- Baja Motorsports. Net - Baja 150 reaction. 
- baja mini dirt bike - crappy product cappy customer service 
- Baja 50 4 wheeler - bad service 
- Baja Motorsports - No needed parts 
- baja 70cc dirtbike - bike has not ran since it was purchased and baja wont fix it 
- Baja Motorsports - Dangerously and poorly built
- Baja Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts
- BAJA dirt bike sold - Dirt Bike