Baja Motorsport / 150 scooter

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Dude, i also have the same cycle, but i did not buy it from (Pepboys) !!!
That was your first mistake!!! They are not motercycle experts!! They are car parts people, they pretain to be bike people, but they sell toys for kids!!!
They should not be selling bikes of that type to anyone, knowing damn well that they would be having big hassles!!
They are not honda, or yamaha, or suzuki!!! They sell scooters!!!
I purchased my scooter from a sporting goods store, were they do sell atv's and hunting vehicles, like the suzuki mule, and polaris atv's wich are very spendy, they have experinced mechchanics on hand that know whats doing with that sort of vehicle.
Sorry you are experincing such unessasary agravation with pep boys and your contract with your scooter. Next time reserch were you buy your next scoot, remember, its not the bikes fault, its the dummy who put it togethers fault! They did not do it right and you trusting that they did, bought it!!!
Motersports should honer there warrenty!! If not get a lawer and have him call the company,
They have to honer that warrenty!!! Its the law!!!
Don't that ###!!! Either make them take it back, refunding you your money, i hope you have your original recipt, most important!!!, or demand they should give you a brand new one to replace it!!
Im not a lawer, i just don't take any ###, or buy it!!!
We did this with a falty aquarium, and they shipped us a brand new one, becawse we had the recipt!!!
Good luck my friend!!!
A felow scooter owner,
Joanne famelio

Comments

• Ol
      13th of Dec, 2008

Absolute Garbage bikes!

I had two both didn't make it past 100 miles before they died the first time, and they never do stop needing parts and repairs. They look like other chinese scooters but are even lower quality than the low quality you would expect, and they don't honor any warranty work no matter what. Good luck if you are stuck with one, it's hell to get parts it takes hours on the phone and months of waiting on backorder all the time and many things aren't interchangeable like you would think with other gy6's.

Even the repair tech told me this to my face when I took my dead bikes home they would not repair under warranty. They claim I either broke them or whatever, doesn't matter, they washed their hands of it. (Their words.)

I hope you go out of business before you litter the world with your junk Baja Motorsports.