Baja Motorsport / 150 scooter
Dude, i also have the same cycle, but i did not buy it from (Pepboys) !!!
That was your first mistake!!! They are not motercycle experts!! They are car parts people, they pretain to be bike people, but they sell toys for kids!!!
They should not be selling bikes of that type to anyone, knowing damn well that they would be having big hassles!!
They are not honda, or yamaha, or suzuki!!! They sell scooters!!!
I purchased my scooter from a sporting goods store, were they do sell atv's and hunting vehicles, like the suzuki mule, and polaris atv's wich are very spendy, they have experinced mechchanics on hand that know whats doing with that sort of vehicle.
Sorry you are experincing such unessasary agravation with pep boys and your contract with your scooter. Next time reserch were you buy your next scoot, remember, its not the bikes fault, its the dummy who put it togethers fault! They did not do it right and you trusting that they did, bought it!!!
Motersports should honer there warrenty!! If not get a lawer and have him call the company,
They have to honer that warrenty!!! Its the law!!!
Don't that ###!!! Either make them take it back, refunding you your money, i hope you have your original recipt, most important!!!, or demand they should give you a brand new one to replace it!!
Im not a lawer, i just don't take any ###, or buy it!!!
We did this with a falty aquarium, and they shipped us a brand new one, becawse we had the recipt!!!
Good luck my friend!!!
A felow scooter owner,
More Baja Motorsport Complaints & Reviews
- Baja Motorsport - Scooter SC50 
- Baja Motorsport - baja atv 150 cc 
- Baja Motorsports. Net - Baja 150 reaction. 
- baja mini dirt bike - crappy product cappy customer service 
- Baja 50 4 wheeler - bad service 
- Baja Motorsports - No needed parts 
- baja 70cc dirtbike - bike has not ran since it was purchased and baja wont fix it 
- Baja Motorsports - Dangerously and poorly built
- Baja Motorsports - Motorcycle Parts
- BAJA dirt bike sold - Dirt Bike