Baer's Furniture / customer service

1 5301 Clarks RdSarasota, FL, United States

Customer service is non-existent. They make little to no effort to resolve issues. We spent thousands of dollars here and below are the issues we encountered. 1) Initial delivery date was changed to a week later. 2) Half of the order was wrong - 2 of the 5 pieces were wrong color. 3) Promised a return call within 2 hours. 3 days later no call. 4) Called store and spoke with Kent, manager and was promised a returned call. No call - I had to call him back. 5) Furniture that was ordered was in showroom and was a closeout. Instead of delivering this furniture for the two wrong pieces, they insisted on sending me furniture from the warehouse (resulting in further delays), even after I repeatedly explained that I was tired of living out of boxes. They said it had to come from a warehouse out of town; then be delivered to another warehouse and once it checked out, they would get it delivered to me, but they couldn't provide me with a date. The furniture was right there in Sarasota- Clark Rd location! I finally, convinced the warehouse to deliver the furniture that is located right in the store. The warehouse was able to convince the Sarasota store to do what I had been requesting for days. Even with a local delivery and all the inconvenience, the best they can do is deliver the correct pieces six days later. No apologizes or compensation for their errors. Ridiculous! They repeatedly state they understand, as you are describing the issue, but they do not. They only offer lip service. I will never shop here again.

Re