Babies R UsCustomer Service-Cashier

Was in this store on 02/21/2011 to purchase some items from a baby gift registry, first the gift registry machine was out of paper, no employee bothered to fill it up with paper, instead they just watched as me and others tried to print the forms to go and make out purchases, then went to try and find these items, and several of the items were listed on Aisles, but, when I went to those aisles, those items were moved and no one changed them on the gift registry forms. So, you had to walk around and around to try and find everything.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Stockton, CALast as I was at the register paying for my items, the cashier who was in a big hurry and rang up the first items, scan my rewards card, I proceeded to slide my card and pay, she then scan the next big item, never bothered to scan my rewards card, so here I am paying for the big item and get no reward points for it because she is in abig hurry. When I questioned her about it, she told me that I would either have to go over to the other counter, return that item, re-ring it back up and include the rewards card or just go home and call the 800 number on the back of the card! There is no 800 number on the back... So, now I have made this purchase and received no points or credit for it just because this cashier was in such a big hurry... If my daughter-in-law had been registred at any other store, I would have gone there to buy these items...That store lacks alot of customer service and frankly don't care...

Comments

Feb 23, 2011

My daughter in law is pregnant two and a half months, if we go to a babies r us we will be forwarned.thankyou we live on the east coast