Babies R Us$500 dollar survey

After what started off to be horrible shopping experience at babies R Us, I was help by a knowledgeable associate. Damon provided me with great customer service and after cashing out, he told me to fill out a survey that would give me the chance to win $500. The website provided on the receipt was incorrect and after determination to get a chance to win $500 I went to toys r us survey where I filled out that survey. Been that the store are under the same management I figure it will work. Try it guys and good luck.

Ya
Jan 30, 2013

Comments

• Sh
      Feb 13, 2013

I went to the Springfield store and was assisted by a great employee Debbie. She was so polite and eager to help. Her customer service was great! She told us about the survey, hope we have some luck! Thanks Babies R Us for your impeccable service! Thanks to Debbie for your outstanding service!

• Li
      Jun 12, 2013

I went to BabiesRus on 6/11/13. The girl helping me was wonderful !!! When it was time to check out, the wait was another story. The return in front of me, and two people behind. The guy checking us out didn't call for help, only after he needed someone's number for the return ! How sad after 8-10 minutes, as they were buying other things. Then the girl took us in line. Your prices were great on some items that I needed. I was very happy for that. Thank you, Linda Weber