B & Q / Missing items!

I ordered and paid for a kitchen back in july as i was told offer going to end of 50% so did so and paid in full. There were items missing, and i have been waiting since... !!! they have given me 5 delivery dates where family members have had to wait in!!

All day as they don't have time slots and guess what?? They never turn up, you ring and are told sorry not in stock you should of got a call!! I have wrote in, emailed in and nobody replies... i am so fed up, i have a half completed kitchen... which looks a mess. The pushy sales person never mentioned such delays, if i knew this i would of never ordered it... please print this complaint to stop anyone else ordering their dream kitchen from B and Q...

St

Comments

• Ke
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I would just like to agree with the above comment i feel exactly the same. I have a half completed kitchen because i was not informed of items been out of stock i now have to wait 4 weeks for a missing part, which is the most important as it is the shelves that hold the build in oven in place, so a month without a cooker is going to be a nightmare. I would not advise anyone to purchases a kitchen from b&q. They are quick enough to take your money!

• Su
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    B & Q - Wrong items Complaints ingnored

In June we ordered kitchen doors from B & Q Eastwood Notts. We were qu0ted a delivery date of 9 Oct we paid in full for goods. We then found that some of the items had not gone through on the computer to be ordered from central depot. It took hours and four visits to store to sort this out plus loads of phone calls. In the end we picked these items up from store. But with the oven housing we were given shelves for a larder unit, we mentioned this 3 times but were told they were the same. We wasted a whole day putting this together, on putting the oven in we needed steps to reach it and microwave. We went yet again to store and the shelves were changed for the right ones after arguing for over half an hour. Wasted another day changing the shelves around and taking the wrong ones back. Yesterday 9th the rest of our order arrived with wrong doors, some missing and some damaged. Telephone central depot and was told some one would contact me in 24 hours. Why not straight away? I am still waiting and will not hold my breath in the meantime. What seemed a brilliant offer has turned into a nightmare. We have spent over £1, 000 in all and still do not have a kitchen, as our old one has now been taken out. The doors are now out of stock and will not be brought back.