Axis Bank Atm / didn't get money from axis bank atm

India Review updated:

I tried to withdraw an amount of 7000 rupees from axis bank (atm id: s1ac4561) on 8 aug 2009 10:57 am.
I received receipt for withdrawal of 7000 rupees from my account but I didn’t get money. I had made a complaint to hdfc bank customer care on this using phone banking. at that time they told that the debited amount will be credited back within 7 days. but now, they tell that it will take 12 days more. please do the needful.

Complain no.: [protected]

Comments

• Po
      Dec 27, 2010

well i have been an ATM manager myself so i wud like to tell the complainant that there is no fault of any of the banks axis or hdfc cause it was an inter bank transaction n atm is also a machine afterall so problems do occur n as per no. of days are concerned the RBI itself gives 30-41 days to bank legally to deal such problems where no one can ask the bank before that deadline so hv patience n be happy that its 21 century where u hv such facilities.

• Mo
      May 29, 2011

I am a (U.S)Wells Fargo bank customer and I tried to withdraw an amount of 10000 rupees from Axis Bank on 28 May 2011 .
    I received receipt for withdrawal of 10000 rupees from my account but I didn’t get money. I had made a complaint to WELLS FARGO bank customer care on this. Please do the needful