AXA Insurance Canada / errors and contact
Last year AXA sent a risk assessment officer to my home to suggest risk mitigation measures. The result was instead a re-evaluation of my home to a price 120% higher than what I paid for it 6 months earlier. Not only was the purpose of the visit miscommunicated, but the result was a doubling of my insurance rates. After consulting with my broker, the assessment value was lowered but since that time AXA has failed to send me bills in a timely fashion. The only time they notify me is a week before payments are due, via registered mai and a threatening letter. There is never any contact information on the bills to communicate with AXA personnel directly - they apparently want me to talk only to the third party broker. Even their website does not offer any email contact information. I never had these types of problems with my previous insurance company, which AXA acquired two years ago.
Shame on these AXAholes.
More AXA Insurance Canada Complaints & Reviews
- AXA Advisors - misrepresentation/altering documents 
- AXA Equitable - awful company 
- AXA Advisors - recruiting tactics 
- AXA Advisors - beware of this company. 
- AXA Advisors - fruad 
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - Variable annuity
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - help line
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - life insurance/online verification/customer service
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - retirement
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - life insurance rip-off