Award Notification Commission [ANC] / Letter I received stating I won $1,327,940.00 fraud, official form of tender no. 13570

1 Kansas City, KS, United States Review updated:

Asking me to verify my name and address as printed throughout this documentation. By the authority of my office, i, larry hourd, on behalf of the award notication commission organization, hereby affirm said opportunity as stated in writing above, in full, provided you are legally 18 years of age or older, and further provide your valid entry #8725877-******/[protected] is returned and matches the preselected number winning number needed before the resolution deadline for judges final ruling and permanent record.

My name, congratulations, you have just won $1, 327, 940.00

Jl
Nov 1, 2016

Comments

• Me
      8th of Nov, 2016

Today, November 8, 2016, I received a letter from Judging Office & Decisions Center telling me I have won $1, 327, 940. States it came from Kansas. It is a shame that people go to all that much trouble making out fake forms and asking $12.99 to be returned as a fee for processing. These people need to be jailed.

8th of Nov, 2016

Yes, because it is probably helping to fund Terrorists. You may say, but it's only $12.99. Yeah, times how many millions of people that sent it. THINK PLEASE PEOPLE, it's our Country, When in doubt handle with Prayer. Amen

• Lu
      17th of Nov, 2016

I received a letter today stating that I could win the same amount and if I wanted the Premium Offer I needed to send $11.89 for acquisition fee. This is wrong on so many levels. People that do things like this are cold-hearted sorry pieces of garbage. How can I stop getting stuff like this?

• Ki
      22nd of Nov, 2016

I no who won the money

22nd of Nov, 2016

Yeah, Right Kimberly. Maybe they should investigate you, you are probably one of them sending our the notice.

• Ji
      23rd of Nov, 2016

I recieved Official Form of Tender No. 13570 also, $12.99 is for a "Premium Offer" according to this form. The Premium offer is listed on this form as follows: $2, 500.00 gift certificate for up to 75% off WONrewards.com online merchandise and service offerings. It appears the 12.99 is required to purchase the Premium Offer but not to enter to win the $1, 327, 940.00. If you type in this site you are redirected to http://www.goshoppingmall.com/

Grand Prize Sweepstakes XVI Official Rules are enclosed with this mailing and state: For sweepstakes results available after March 31, 2017 visit http://thenextgeninc.com. I googled thenextgeninc.com and got this: http://www.nbc12.com/story/24805506/on-your-side-aler-questionable-sweepstake-offers

Rules also state: If winning number(s) are not matched, Grand Prize(s) will not be awarded. All entry numbers are distributed randomly . It is indeterminable as to whether the actual winning number has been distributed, until after promotion end date. It is possible that there will not be a Grand Prize Winner.

Sounds like a Scam to me!

• Rb
      26th of Dec, 2016

Hi folks I to have recieved this letter only to find all of this man I so prayed this was real often crying because now i can finally do things with my kids that I wanted now Christmas was horrible for me and spent it alone crying some more I robert j Bryant dont find this at all funny thanks for killing everything I believe about Christmas hum bug.

26th of Dec, 2016

@rbryant6783 To Robert J Bryant, believe this is funny either. I am so down in the dumps because I also have prayed for a win fall to help me get back on my feet after being homeless for 4 mos. and being all alone at Christmas, I prayed to get finances and to be able to help others who are in trouble this time of year, especially Children & Veterans. Only to receive this letter a second time to be told that I won. I have cried so much in the past month or so due to the hardships I have had and would have loved it to be true. Now I have two of these hurtful letters without any help for me or the others I wanted to help. It is NOT Christmas' fault that we have such terrible people in the world that sent out these letters, Please have heart and God bless you and your family.