Avon.comone of your employees

G Nov 21, 2017

I called in my campaign 18 order last Wednesday the 15th and I should have received it like iv always did on Monday the 21st but did not receive, and when my orders didn't come today I called Avon to find out what had happened to my orders and I was informed that they were NOT submitted, this I was totally annoyed with as in all years of been a rep for Avon if never experienced this before, I believe that yobs will know the employee that took my order on Wednesday the 15th November, it was a man that took my order and he said that his name was John witch I don't believe that was his name. This dosent look to good for your company if you have employees that can't submit orders from customers and leaving them waitting for there orders that he knows won't arrive because he did not submit it. When I called this evening the girl I spoke told me that my order was on the computer but it was not submitted, but she kindly submitted my order for me. I hope that you will look into this concern and deal with this matter appreciate.

Sincerely yours

Anthony o' Donnell

• Updated by Gypsydoll · Nov 21, 2017

One of your employees never submitted my campaign 18 order last Wednesday and I was expecting it on Monday the 20th November and when I never received it yesterday or today I called Avon back again to ask about my orders and I was informed that my order was on the computer but it was not submitted, I was not amussed at your employee not doing his work right and if been waiting on it, I find this TOTALY unexceptable behaviour and you will know who this employee is and I sincerely hope this matter will be dealt with as appropriate .

Sincerely yours