Avinol PM / product and service!

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

We ordered the trial and got a box without having a chance to try the product. Long story short I was on vacation in hawaii when the actual order came in. I was shocked to see they charged my account $84 for a one month supply of 30 pills for sleep!!! Before I knew it my second order came for another $84! There is no customer service number on the receipt or where it comes from! I had to search google to find it.
I tried one pill to see if it worked! Not one bit! So I called when I got back from my vacation which was dec 22, 16. I could not get ahold of customer service and left a message. They never got back to me, then the holidays...
Now they are saying they can only give me my money back for one order! I will be contacting my c/c for refund!!!
This is a bait to give them your c/c number to get locked in!

Ar
Jan 10, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      25th of Mar, 2017

I had the same thing happen to me. I am so upset about this!!!

• Ka
      7th of Apr, 2017

Same here but I have no contact information for this company. I was just charged again!

• Ri
      24th of Apr, 2017

I too was taken in by the promise of a "free trail", , The small print says that after a certain period if you do not cancel your membership, your credit card will be charged a very high fee for a 30 day supply of their sleep aid. They also tell you that you can cancel the membership at any time but beware, if you do cancel before the end of the trial period, you will be required to return the unused portion of your free trial. They will give you a return authorization which the US post office will not recognize because the envelope in which the avenol was shipped to me had been opened( How could I have not opened it?) so I had to pay $2.76 return postage. By the way, Avinol charged me over $4 to ship it TO me.. The entire process is just short of a scam..the intent of the "free trial" is to get you to commit to the second shipment. A free trial should be just that..free..no if's, and's or buts. Avenol seems to be operating in a legal gray area using deceit and fancy wording in the small print to get your credit card number.

Contact info for AVINOL:

• Ca
      10th of Nov, 2018

does not work hard to cancel

• Ju
      27th of Nov, 2018

Actually I would give this company a 0 if that were a choice. Really deceptive. I "ordered" a pack of avinol for what I thought was just the shipping price. I wanted to try it to see if it worked for me. It didn't. It gave me weird dreams. Thus, I did not buy more. The close to 2 months later I get another pack in the mail with a statement that they billed my credit card for 84.90$...I was surprised!!! I did not order it nor did I want it. Then I check my cc statement and they charged me last month as well. I called their customer service and explained the situation that when I "ordered" the pack for just the shipping price I was signing up for their program which meant that I was on auto ship and pay...I WAS NOT AWARE THAT THIS WAS THE CASE. They said I ought to read the fine print...FRUSTRATING!!! I thought I read everything before doing it because I know scams like this happen...UGH!!.

Bad, just bad...they obviously do not care about people just making money.

• Ra
      10th of Dec, 2018

I have ordered one sleep aid which was advertised as a free sample asking only for postage of $4.95 on Nov 20, 2018. I received one packet of 30 tablets, later on Dec 7th, my account was charged $79.95. There is no contract to purchase when I ordered for free sample. There is no contract to purchase when free sample is offered. Packet shows Advanced Nutraceuticals, Dania Beach, FL 33004 USA. Please do not purchase from this company. Avinol manufactuter is cheating the public. Please beware.

Renuka Sridharan