automatic wealth solution PROGRAM / REFUSED TO REFUND MY $49.99

1 2338 Immokalee Road, Suite 300Naples, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-599-9344

The Automatic Wealth Solution, home base business PROGRAM BY Ryan Jackson is a SCAM…,
Don’t buy anything from this guy, don’t believe his promise. By mistake I purchase the program for $49.99, than it keep asking me to buy more programs with more money, and it keep going…..and going… and I realized that this not a real money making program like it claim to be. It a scam, I decide to make a call the number to ask for a full refund, spoke with a guy name Dave, and Dave have no last name how convenience. He asked me to buy more program, and they will not refund my $49.99, even the contract guaranteed 365 days full refund.
DO NOT BELIVE RYAN JACKSON FAULT ADVERTISING.
YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK.
365-Day, 100% money-back guarantee BULL…..
Automatic Wealth Solution
[protected])
2338 Immokalee Road, Suite 300
Naples, FL 34110.

Comments

• Al
      2nd of Mar, 2010

i made the same mistake and purchased the program for 37.00 after it beg me to buy lowering the price. i called check balance on credit card and not only did they take 37.00 but 197.00 as well without my permission. i called my bank to find out what i do. i then called aws back and spoke to customer service and he said i didnt try the program so i wouldnt get refund. i did set up the website and did try the progrm but for only 37.00 i read terms and conditions to make sure they wouldnt take more money. i then go to my online receipts and they have removed 197.00 so i am raging. again i was so nervous customer serv kept asking me for my website i set up to prove i tried product well i called back to give it to them and another agent told me full refund had been given. I then check email and there are 2 emails stating i have been refunded now i have to wait up to week for bank to refund if they actually did it. i was wandering if anyone out there had gotten a promise for refund and then actually got it.

• Qb
      19th of Mar, 2010

2338 Immokalee Road, Suite 300
    Naples, FL 34110.
    Just by checking the address you will know it is a scam that address is a UPS Store.

• Wi
      28th of Mar, 2010

Another sucker here. They took $250 from my account and I didn't even get a link to their products. They said they would send a link to do step one of the program and I didn't Even get that link. Major Fraud and Theft here. It put my account into $180 in overdrafts. Someone needs to contact the computer fraud department and the FBI on this guy. He's not earning the money - he's flat out stealing it.

7th of Apr, 2010

There people are ripping you off, I like the first post paid the 49.99 and they tell me that I have to go through Clickbank for my refund, that's bull because they don't have any deakings with that SO called company. We are so angry that I am giving this number to my friend who is going to call and I am sure he will tell them off and more. These people should be ashamed for taking money when we are in this time of need. I hope there conciance gets the better of them.

• Al
      9th of Jun, 2011

AWS PROGRAM IS A RIP OFF.. IVE BEEN TRYING AND TRYING TO FIND A LEGITIMIT PHONE # FOR THIS ' SO CALLED RYAN JACKSON 'S PROGRAM' AND NO SUCH LUCK.. I AM EXTREMELY OUTRAGED AND TRULY UPSET ABOUT ALL OF THIS.. VENGENCE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD.. ..WITH THE ECONOMY DOWN AND MONEY TIGHT FOR MOST EVERYONE, I CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF.. THEY HAVE NOT HEARD THE END OF ME..

• Tr
      4th of May, 2012

I fell into his trap, but I paid the $3500, which I get really pissed off at myself, they won't refund my money because I was into the program to far to get a refund, so don't fall into this trap like me, there is no Ryan Jackson

• Su
      4th of Jul, 2012

even i did pay some $37 and never gone after, folks can you please send that site address. i just cant find it somehow!! thanks