Automated Wealth System / Can't get ahold of anyone to cancel

Recently I have tried to do the Bret Austin Automated Wealth System. After spending $67.00 here then $49 then next step, to another $67.00 to think your finally up and going. Then I recieved a phone call from them saying it will be around $4, 000.00 for the next step and if you don't have the $4, 000.00 then if you can come up with $915 you can still move on. I was told that I had 3 days to cancel and for the 3 days I did try to cancel. They give you a number based in Nevada to call and all you can get is the operator to say I can take the message or dial 705 for the cancelation department. After 4 buisness days of trying I still haven't been able to cancel and see if I can get back my $915.00 that I was told I had 3 days to cancel.

So anyone else out there please whats out for this system.

Ry

More Automated Wealth System Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Au
      22nd of Jul, 2009

We sincerely apologize for the problems that you have had. We understand that this program is not for everyone, and we want to do everything possible to make sure you are taken care of. Please call 1 (866) 558-1423 or e-mail support@auwssupport.com to inquire about a refund or to answer any other questions you may have.

Once again, we are sorry to see you go, but are sincerely grateful for the time you invested with us. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us any time.

Support Staff

• Au
      22nd of Aug, 2009

We are posting a follow-up to our previous message. No new activity has been posted since our last visit. We assume any issues have been taken care of. If not, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at support@auwssupport.com or by phone at 1 (866) 558-1423. Our customer support specialists are always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Customer Support