AutocheckNo Response

I had purchased autocheck service of runing car history unlimited for a month option. After few days, it gave me the message that my account has been temporarily disabled and to contact them in order to enable it. Since then I have sent numerous emails through their forms but to no avail. There is no phone no. listed in their website so I am not sure how to go ahead.

Comments

Oct 11, 2010

We purchased an "unlimited" month of auto history checks and my account was frozen after 2 weeks. We were searching for very specific types of vehicles and ran over 50 checks on some specific makes/models, looking for a vehicle with specific options, many of which were not listed in the advertisements. After the account was frozen, I sent 3 emails requesting help - no answer from anyone. I then contacted Autocheck by phone to find out why the account was frozen and if I could get a partial refund for the unused month that we paid for and never got to use. I was told that we are in their computer as "auto wholesalers" and that our home address was listed as a business address! The representative I spoke with was very rude and implied that I was lying about not owning an auto wholesale business and that WE were fraudulently using their service for business and not personal use. What a crock!! They are a bunch of scammers - do not use this service, particularly if you are planning to look at a lot of vehicles. I guess I misunderstood what "unlimited" meant!