Auto Wholesalers Of Hooksett / Not as good as advertized

1 Hooksett, NH, United States

This place has a great rating from the BBB, and the salesmen are all nice enough, but do not go here if you do not have a lot to spend. I'm sure they're great if you're looking to be financed and get something with a warranty, but they don't seem to pay attention to the cheaper stuff, say 2, 000 to 5 or 6, 000 dollars. They will throw any defective heap onto the lot, slap an arbitrary price tag on it (always well above Blue Book value), and tell you it's a great car. This happened to me, and the car I bought ended up needing $700 of work to pass inspection. I do praise them for working with me after I told them about it, because I bought the car as-is. They don't technically have to do anything for me, yet they are working with me to get something else. The problem is, it's been almost two months since I drove the first car off the lot, and I'm still waiting for the situation to be resolved. It really has been a major hassle for me. Long story short, the salesmen are the nicest I've met, and this place is great if your budget is above $6, 000, but I wouldn't trust them on anything lower than that.

Jw