Auto Portfolio Services / Demand payment
My mother never had a payment issue with Peak5 until July 2009 when there as no payment taken out of her account. We were never notified that the company went out of business. I tried on her bahalf to get thru a web page or by phone and no such luck as the page was down and the phone had a busy signal at all times of the day.
I contacted the local TV station and they advised me to write a demand letter requesting contact from them to her. A letter was sent to the Attorney General and Peak5 via certified mail. Yeterday, my mother received a notice for payment in the mail from Auto Portfolio Services.
I have no idea who this company is. I tried calling them last night (apparently it was after hours) and the recording on the ansering machine sounded as if I reached someones home, youknow the old analog machines that have static for the background noise. Today I tried to call again at 9:30 and it just rang.
I am extremely skeptical as to who this is. They are wanting a double payment. The invoice is dated 7/30/09, due date is 7/15/09. Who are they???? If they are legit, it is one heck of a way to introduce themselves. If they did buy the account from Peak5, why are they not set up to take other methods of payments (as it states on the bottom of the "payment" notice).
Has any body else make contact with this company?
More Auto Portfolio Services Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Portfolio Services - Class Action Lawsuit 
- Auto Portfolio Services - no contact 
- Auto Portfolio Services - falsifying documents 
- Auto Portfolio Services - UNPORFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE/ THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE/SCAMMERS 
- Auto Portfolio Services - no notification on the vehicle loans 
- Auto Portfolio Services - closed and repo my car
- Auto Portfolio Services - Switch from Peak 5