Auto Pedigree / No use of it
On 4th April 2011 I bought a new CHERY TIGGO 2.0lt from AutoPedigree in Trichardt, cash for R180 000.
Since I had no use of the vechile because of gearbox problems. The vechile now is standing for 6 weeks at AD Gearbox Centre in Trichardt, where it was for the past year regulary.
Please help me to regain use of my vechile
More Auto Pedigree Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Pedigree - They don't value their customers and give feedback 
- [Resolved] Auto Pedigree - Vehicle advertised was not the vehicle sold to me
- Auto Pedigree - Car service
- [Resolved] Auto Pedigree - Paint peeling off from the bonnet and the roof 
- Auto Pedigree - the condition of a car purchased
- [Resolved] Auto Pedigree - bad customer service
- [Resolved] Auto Pedigree - Query not followed up
- Auto Pedigree - kia picanto 1.0lx
- Auto Pedigree - disappointing after service _ auto pedigree george
- Auto Pedigree - auto pedigree durban branch service