Auto Parts Warehouse / Wrong product sent, no money refund!
I purchased a radiator for my Chevy pickup from autopartswarehouse.com in November 2006. They sent the wrong one so I followed they procedure they told me to use when returning the part. They said if I shipped it back to them, they would pay the return shipping. It cost me $44.95 to ship it back. As of March 22 2007 I still do not have either the shipping or the refund for the return. They have the radiator and signed for it, but when I call them they always tell me that the refund is being processed and they have elevated the priority. I have called everyday for the past couple of weeks and the response is always the same. I could have filed a complaint with my credit card company, except that I am in the military and have been deployed to many locations and my wife was dealing with them. So they have my money to include the shipping charges and still have made no efforts to make a refund. What recourse do I have to get my money back from autopartswarehouse.com? Advise smb!
More Auto Parts Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Horrible customer service and unethical business practices 
- AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE / US AUTO PART INC. - I WAS ASKED TO FILE IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - DISHONEST, LIES ABOUT STOCK, SHIPMENTS AND DISCOUNTS 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - The truth about AutoPartsWarehouse.com! 
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Wrong parts on 4 out of 6 orders! 
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Ripoff - wrong parts sent - less than half the money refunded
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Refund of Money
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com - Misrepresentation and very poor service
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Messed Up Orders 
- Auto Parts Warehouse - Terrible Service Misleading Website