Auto One Warranty / Fraud and scammed...unprofessional customer service rep.

1 310 Commerce Suite 150, 92602Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-499-4116

unfortunately i (along w/ my spouse) are victims of this so-called auto warranty company. we have thrown over a thousand dollars to auto one warranty...i just wish we discovered their scam sooner.

i spoke to an individual by the name of troy, he posted a complaint and his number. he use to work w/ A1W but quit after realizing how the company robbed people. Here's the link:

Being in the military, I am going to seek legal advice from the base legal office. I may even write my cancellation request on a military legal document. Please let me know if there's any suggestions to receive a bigger refund or anything else to help. We need to use that money for our expecting baby...hopefully we get some back.

Just some info if you all don't have them:
Auto One Warranty
Fax#: [protected]
Phone#: [protected]

Again, Troy was very helpful and gave a lot of good information. Hopefully we all can take this shady company to court and get most of our hard earned money back.

Ni

Comments

• Di
      19th of Apr, 2010

I too, was a victim of this company. After finding this website, I saw that Glen from the law offices of Sandra White had made a post that he was workingon refund cases. THEY GOT ME MY MONEY BACK IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS!!! here is their contant info g2@shwlawoffice.com
    972-735-0546 office
    972-735-0595 fax
    www.shwlawoffice.net

I was worried this was another scam, it was not!!! I am so glad!! please pass the word on to anyone you know has been a victim of this company.