ATV Discounters / no parts, company bad

1 Irving, TX, United States Review updated:

Purchased scooter 4 months ago won't charge, damaged in freight, no parts to fix it and no restitution for damage e mails unanswered and phones no longer used.Still trying to get a refund or parts nobody will help. this is a company to stay away from at all cost... to you not them...

Ga

Comments

• Ph
      15th of Aug, 2008

You're so right!! This place is the pitts...DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ATVDISCOUNTER.COM!!! They shipped us a damaged unit with several missing parts, no title, no manual, etc. You can't believe how bad this company is. It's taken them a month to answer our e-mails (because they don't answer the phone), and now they're telling us that they'll sell us the missing parts for 50% off the retail price!! Are you kidding me??!! We already paid a lot of money for a Kazuma Mammoth and now they want us to pay for the parts that were supposed to be on the unit in the first place!! Whatever you do, don't buy anything from these people!!!

• Aa
      12th of Sep, 2008

I came into this store about 2 months ago. Literally stayed there for 2 hours trying to get someone to help me. Bad feeling about this place...line of customer waiting in line to complain...all while Mr. joe blow was raking in the sales on the internet, and wouldn't pull away from it to take care of folks in front of him. Poor folks...After reading above...will not go back! Thanks for posting above!

28th of Sep, 2008

i ordered a sl150-13 moped an i havnt had it a week an its already not running it seems that the engine has locked up wtf i dont really know whats wrong this company has some screws loose

• Ba
      10th of Dec, 2008

If you are interested in a class action lawsuit, call me. My name is Barbara Sollberger 972 859-9359

• Sw
      14th of Aug, 2009

ATV D is a pure rip-off.. They got me for a $900 yard decoration. Watch the silver tounge they have.