Bajaj XCD 125 Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj XCD 125totally fake company

my self madan mob no [protected]

maine bajaj xcd 125 sep 2008 me li thi jiska milege company k according 109 km/ltr h. but muje only 50 km/ltr ka milage hi mill raha h. maine sevice time to time bajaj workshop par karvai par mechanic har bar yahi kahta ki is service par milege de degi.ese kar k unhone meri charo free service khatm kar di ek saal me aur last me hath khade kar diye.
phir maine chittorgarh consumer court main case kiya 2 saal case chala aur mere paksh mein result aaya. par company ne aage jaipur apeel kar di jo meri approach se bahar thi .

isle mera yahi kahna h company jo chaahe wahi h hoto h
consumer ki koi nahi sunta!

aaj bhi meri bajaj xcd 125
rj 09
sd 0064

50km/ltr ka milage de rahi h aur jab bhi main petrol bharwata hum muke dukhi karti h.

short summary

BAJAJ BIKE KABHI BHI NAHI LENI

Bajaj XCD 125Speedometer fault from bajaj service center

Hello Sir/Madam,

Last time 18th or 19th of dis month i bought the service from bajaj service center Lovely Autos, Jalandhar(PB).

मेरी batery problem भी थी उसे charge करना था तो service center क मेनेजर ने कहा क bike एक रात तक रखनी होगी batery क लिए तो मैंने कहा क आप batery उतर लो मुझे बीके चैये तो जो सेरविसे करता है उसने कहा क without batery bike थोड़ी दूर जा कर बंद हो जाये गी but मेनेजर ने कहा की नहीं होगी बतेरी उतर दो, उन्होंने चक करने क लिए batery उतर कर 15 मिनट तक bike को ON रखा, den after 15 min. गाड़ी start नै हुई तो सेरविसे वाले लड़के ने कहा क मैंने तो पहले ही कहा था क bike नहीं चलेगी, फिर मैंने कहा क यार तू batery लगादे मुझे bike की जरूरत है, उसने जब दोबारा batery fit की तो उसके बाद मेरा speedometer नहीं chala.

now they are telling me to take new speedometer with full of cost.

Sir dis problem is come from bajaj service center, why shud i pay for new speedometer. i want to speedometer of free of cost. bcoz its not my fault.

pls sir i requested to u, pls sort out dis problem.

ANILKUMAR.N.V Dec 14, 2007

bajajXCD very bad in milage it"s milageis46km.ltr amANILKUMAR.N.V. nagavallil. perumthuruthu.p.o kallara. kottayam pin 686611 ph:9447307026

• Ro
    roshen Apr 17, 2008

I wan to see xcd125 pictures and fetchers

• Ro
    roshen Apr 17, 2008

Iwant to see xcd 125 fetchers

sandeep Jun 20, 2008

i want see the different colours of xcd125 and its latest on road prises.

• Ra
    Rajan Tiwari Aug 12, 2008

quotation xcd 125 bike

• St
    stone Aug 27, 2008

i have test bajaj xcd 125 i'ts achieve 100 km.ltr, try first before coment. and if you're doubt ask me i have the prove.

• Bh
    bhaskar Oct 03, 2008

Yes, it is a worst bike. It is giving 58lts/KM only. Some bikes are giving good mileage, but most of the cases it is less than 60km/ltr only. I am going to consumer forum to file agianst them.

• Ra
    rahul Oct 08, 2008

Thats not true my XCD125 gives upto 70kmpl which is considered a good average, i drive it at 40-50 kmph on city roads and find it greatly comfortable. If u get so low average you must get it serviced, there may be a problem or who knows someone would be stealing ur petrol.

Bajaj XCD 125milege&vibration

i have bought new XCD 125 cc motorbike on 25th november 2008 from popular bajaj, bannerghatta road bangalore. and the problem is not getting milege hardly between 30 & 4o and it has got heavy vibration also. i have done 4 free service and one paid service in the same showroom itself. i have told them but they haven't make it done. my bike no is - KA 05 HG 8574 & the km is around 5300. what should i do now?

Bajaj XCD 125Poor service og bagga link

Hi,
this is junaid khan. i bought bajaj xcd125 in july-08, my first experience was on bike was good. it was givin 40-45 average. then i took my bike to ur bagga link for my first free service. that time i dont't know what ur enginners done with my bike. it was giving 50-55 KMPL, now i have already done my second free service. but still it's giving 55 KMPL. i don't know what ur guys are doing there. and what they actually think of service. i didn't find anything special in my bike after second service. what they done with my bike is they just clean my bike and change engine oil. after second i was aspecting my bike average appx 65-70. but i was completely wrong. and appoint some better mechanics for ur company. i was very disappoint. i bought that bike ecause i seen on television that it's giving 109 KMPL. plz don't do cheat with ur customer's. plz contact me and do the needfull for the same.
Thanks
Junaid khan

• Dh
    dhiraj kr singh Sep 16, 2008

Posted: 16-09-2008 by d k singh[send email]
    Poor service
    Hi,
    this is dk singh. i bought bajaj xcd125 in 16-04-08, my first experience was on bike was good. it was givin 40-45 average. then i took my bike to ur bagga link for my first free service. that time i dont't know what ur enginners done with my bike. it was giving 50-55 KMPL, now i have already done my second free service. but still it's giving 55 KMPL. i don't know what ur guys are doing there. and what they actually think of service. i didn't find anything special in my bike after second service. what they done with my bike is they just clean my bike and change engine oil. after second i was aspecting my bike average appx 65-70. but i was completely wrong. and appoint some better mechanics for ur company. i was very disappoint. i bought that bike ecause i seen on television that it's giving 109 KMPL. plz don't do cheat with ur customer's.importent note=presently i found some leakage oil from inside oil tank. i was comlaind my nearest servise centre (suvidha bajaj panipat HR) but they are not taking necessary action. theyare calling next week- next -$ -next- week. plz do the needfull action for the same.

• Pj
    pj Oct 05, 2008

Complaints Board | Submit Complaint | News & Stories | Recalls | Consumer Tips & Tricks | Videos | Mess-Ups!

Sponsored Links

Last discussed
    1. (0 minutes ago)
    ASN Holdings and Ittina Properties
    ASN Holdings and Ittina Properties are fraud!
    2. (2 minutes ago)
    Poor service!
    Consumer tips & tricks
    8 Vital Steps to Take if Your Identity is Stolen
    Make Your Complaint Heard
    The world’s best-kept retirement secret
    Worst rating
    1. CIC Triple Advantage (-570)
    2. Castaway Pools and Spas (-416)
    3. KmartFeedback.com (-379)
    4. Afni Collections (-325)
    5. 360 Share Pro (-311)
    Subjects of wide speculation
    1. Novelty ID Factory (1298)
    Take your money and run away
    2. KmartFeedback.com (1216)
    $2500 gift card survey!
    3. Castaway Pools and Spas (687)
    Never came back to finish the job!
    4. Dr. Sydney Coleman (552)
    Buyer beware!
    5. CIC Triple Advantage (529)
    Signed up for service I never received and did not want or need!
    Stay away
    1. Airtel (1074)
    2. CIC Triple Advantage (328)
    3. Nokia (309)
    4. Sears (298)
    5. Direct TV (284)

Bajaj XCD 125 Complaints - Poor service og bagga link
    Review all Bajaj XCD 125 complaints
    Posted: 2008-09-10 by Junaid Khan [send email]
    Poor service og bagga link
    Thanks
    Junaid khan
    Comments India Cars, Parts & Vehicles
    Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments
    19 days ago by Dhiraj Kr Singh [send email]
    Posted: 16-09-2008 by d k singh[send email]
    Poor service

Previous | 1 | Next
    Please check text spelling before submitting comment
    Your Name
    Your E-Mail Address
    Your E-mail is invisible to others
    Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree