ATV Discounters / Lack of help or parts non responsive

1 Irving, TX, United States Review updated:

Can't get parts for a brand new scooter had it for 4 months and still can't use it. Won't charge since recieved. Damaged in freight when delivered and no retitution or repairs either. It's in parts and pieces at another shop and Sunl can't seem to get a magneto that fits it.ATV discounters won't talk to me and won't refund for the piece of crap they sold. They are not responding to any of my requests and I suggest anyone thinking of dealing with them find another company and product not Sunl.

Ga

Comments

• Pa
      16th of Aug, 2008

Same here. they are a bunch of crooks and liers. Try stopping the payment on your credit card and filing complaint with the TX Better Business Bureu. maybe if they get enough complaints, things change.

• Ba
      10th of Dec, 2008

My name is Barbara Sollberger, if you are interested in a class action lawsuit. My number is 972 859-9359.
    Unscrupulous business practices.
    Sincerely,
    Barbara & Gene Sollberger

• Da
      19th of Feb, 2009

I'm thinking joining a class action lawsuit would be a good idea. I can be contacted at davidmay354@dot11net.net

• Sw
      17th of May, 2009

You can put me on your list.
    Chad Penley, LA

• De
      19th of May, 2009

I would like to be added to your list also. Got our CC company to stop payment last year and now I got a certified letter wanting their payment after all the emails, phone messages, letters telling them to come and get their pieces of junk.

• Gr
      18th of Aug, 2009

They took my money and never sent me the atv i ordered..RIP OFF company..If anyone has info to help me get money back let me know.They knew my grandson saved his money to buy this ATV but they did not care...My foolish mistake ordering on line from them..

• Ga
      22nd of Oct, 2009

Lets all join the list and go after them (ATV Discounters) no matter how long it takes. I
    have been trying to get something done about a SUNL Scooter that has not run since
    I purchased it over two years ago and they do not care. I am sick and tired of looking
    at a scooter setting in my garage taking up space when I can't ride it because it will
    not run and has not since I got it. I have also had the same problem with trying to
    get it registered. Two years and it is not registered yet. Anyone that is reading this
    do not under any circumstance buy anything from ATV Discounters.

Gary Holmes
    garysark@sbcglobal.net

• Fa
      9th of Mar, 2010

I guess I must have been the last person to have purchased a Roketa moped scooter from ATV Discounters and am pleased with my purchase. The only problem I encountered was the worthless Chinese battery that came with it which I replaced. After that it starts every time. My suggestion is for those just looking at whatever they purchased because it wont run is for them to bite the bullet and pay a shop to fix it. The repair needed may be surprisingly cheap.

HANS