Attractive Professionals / the very poor service

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

The service is an absolute shambles. I trusted these people and joined as they sent me profiles of men that looked interesting. They told me I was a very good catch and had such good chance to find someone easily. They contacted me every day to convince me to join and unfortunately I did. After paying them the supposedly discounted amount of £900 and started paying the £55 monthly fee they completely ignored my calls. Then they introduced one guy who was much older and not a match at all. During the year I was with them not even once they contacted me or sent my profile unless I contacted them and i tried so hard to be tolerant and patient. There were no duty of care or contact during the year and they kept saying that there was no one who was interested in my profile.
I kept paying the monthly fee as I didn't want them to cancel me for non payment and wash their hands off me for a good excuse. The two lady Lorraine and Margot. Very nice when they wanted me to join them al goody and nice and promising that I was very attractive and had a good chance to meet someone but after joining them they didn't care. Never got any emails unless I contacted them and asked. Both the most patronising and misleading people I ever had to deal with. This site is a scam. They lured me and surely the others. In one year I met one person and paid £1500 for it most importantly A waste of my precious time. This was such a disappointing experience and brought depression and unhappiness in my life as I had to literally keep arguing about a man to date with. It made me feel so small and unimportant. It brought me misery and unhappiness.
I am going to media with this as these women have to be stopped. They are stealing from people and Literally this is a rubbery. I feel sorry for all those single people that trusted them and wasted time and money.
When I asked for complaint procedure there were none in place. They gave me a number for mediation that doesn't work and they simply washed their hands off me. Their regulating association isn't replying to my complaint either. All you see in this site is complete untrue testimonies. Please if you are reading this do not join. Avoid them.

Sh
Mar 16, 2018

Comments

• He
      Jun 26, 2018

I'm so sorry you have fallen foul of these women too. Pls contact me ASAP via this website, as the BBC want to talk to us! thanks