At Home Rewards / charging credit card monthly
I just found charges on my credit card of 14.95 since september. it is from at home rewards. I never authorized these charges and called the number today. first they said they could cancel and not refund, i persisited and got a "manager" who offered to refund one month, i persisited and they put in a complaint request or something like that. we'll see. i think i know when it happened. some company called and i thought it was publishers clearing house which i order from sometimes and ended up ordering magazines. i cancelled that but i guess they gave my card number to someone else. beward of someone that calls or sends mail that looks like publishers clearing house. its a scam!
More At Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- At Home Rewards - Illegal practices 
- At Home Rewards - Charges to my account which were not approved my me. 
- At Home Rewards - Fraudulent credit card charges 
- At Home Rewards - I know it's a scam, and I just want the calls to stop!
- At Home Rewards - unauthorized charge 
- At Home Rewards - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- At Home Rewards - Wrongful charge to my bank account
- At Home Rewards - Scam membership