Asurion / filing a claim

Delay delay delay is this companies tactic to having to complete a claim. Then, after 45 minutes, the supervisor who was helping me (after the original support person told me my claim was fraudulent and there was nothing she could do to correct their error) hung up on the phone. I'm sure they will say it was an accident but given that no one bothered to call me back to complete the claim, I highly doubt it. They must have a running joke to see how mad they can make each person filing a claim before they finally agree to do their job. Asurion kept telling me to call Verizon and Verizon kept telling me to call Asurion. How typical, they all want my money every month but they drag their feet and give the run around for hours on the phone hoping we'll finally give up. This company has the worst customer service and Verizon (and according to Asurion all the other major carriers as well) is no better since they allow this to happen to their customers. Verizon has the power to force their recommended vendor to do a better, more efficient job but they don't care either. While I believe my issue might be resolved (no phone yet to know for sure), it highly inappropriate to have to take 4 hours of my day and numerous calls to address this.

• Asurion Customer Care's Response, Feb 06, 2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to contact us about your experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and want you to know Asurion’s commitment to improve process and procedures to create a positive customer experience. Please contact our customer satisfaction department at 1-866-397-6496 to discuss your concerns.

Regards,