Asurion And AT&T / cell phone insurance for replacement
We pay AT&T for replacement cellphone insurance coverage. We filed a claim. Asurion, the insurance company for AT&T shipped us a used phone that did not work properly and had no battery life. We reached them and they were difficult and rude to deal with. They finally sent another phone and this one is bent and the screen doesn't work. This company, Asurion, that AT&T contracts with is terrible and AT&T won't make an effort to get Asurion to help us.
We plan to leave AT&T because of this. The insurance they offer is not backed up. In short AT&T and Asurion do not keep up their commitment.
More Asurion And AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service! 
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement 
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice 
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating 
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone 
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - rip off 
- Asurion Insurance Company - fraud 
- Asurion - worthless warranty 
- Asurion - samsung s9 plus