Astropvr decoder installation

Z Nov 27, 2017

Hi,

In regards of the title of my email, I'd like to lodge a complaint of the messy system that you have for installing or changing new PVR decoder at my parents' place for account number: [protected].

Initially I called in to change my PVR due to promotion to change it for free. That was 3 months ago. I was informed that an agent called my parents place, promised to come at certain time but to no avail.

Later on i made few calls to complaint but still there were no active action was taken by ASTRO.

Now, when I saw that i can use my ASTRO point to change the decoder to PVR, they promise to do the change in 2 weeks time. It has been 3 weeks and there are still no sign of new PVR decoder.

This is a bad, bad, bad service. I guess mine will only be change if I am willing to paid for the whole set, huh? Is the problem with the installer agent, the location of my parents' home or is it just the inefficiency of ASTRO down below?

FYI, I have two ASTRO accounts and have been a very loyal customer for about 10 years.

Kindly to do the needful.

Thanks.