Assassin Naturals / Fraud

1 P.O. Box 463, Hilbert, WI, US Review updated:

Got information from a radio ad on Sirrius Radio. And thinking it was legitimate, Sent for the package to help stop smoking. Turns out that they also have charged me for another one that I have not authorized. I am canceling the credit card account due to this fraud. But I would like to know if there is somewhere that I might file a criminal charge against these people? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• As
      Sep 04, 2009

the same thing happened to me with this company and still to this date I do not have the product or refund - I was told I should contact our attorney general - which come tuesday morning i will be doing - have you received your product or refund back? review assassin natural comment on this site for more complaints. send me a comment back

Sep 08, 2009

good that you canceled your credit card. They signed me up for some free savings club and started charging me $16.95 each time, multiple times a day, against various business names with various 1-800 phone numbers. For the rest of my storey - see my complaint... JoanJett

• Jp
      Sep 10, 2009

Assassin natural sent me the product and charged my account. Now they have charged me a second time without authorization.

Sep 15, 2009

they told me that they would charge me 9.95 for the product-then if I did not cancel in 30 days it would automatically charge me 69.00 for the next set of packets-well, they charged me both on my charge card-I called them and sent it back by ups-they saud they would credit me-we'll see-I'll post again...mjv

Sep 15, 2009

they charged my account 79.95 instead of the 9.95 agreed upon-I sent it back via ups-they are supposed to credit my account-then I'm canceling the card-I'll let you know-mjv...

• Pa
      Sep 28, 2009
    Assassin Naturals - stealing money
    Assassin Naturals
    Lewiston
    Phone: [protected]

Aug. 03, 2009 I placed an order and my account was deducted $79.90. My order was never recieved. On Sept. 08, 2009 my account was deducted another 79.90 and after a call was reimbursed. Today Sept 28, 2009 I called the customer service number and was hung up on 4 times.

• Da
      Oct 01, 2009

we are going to kill them all.i and a bunch of people found there boiler room, dumb ### forgot that theres still some good old boys that do service calls and pay att. there ### will be handled soon they ###ed up and they will have to answer for that with god

• Kk
      Oct 01, 2009

I just had the same problem. I told the person on the phone to cancel everything don't bother to send me anything and I received the package anyway, along with a $79.90 charge and 2 subscriptions that I did not want. Called to speak with a Manager and received that they weren't available - please leave a message. I am going to notify my bank that this charge is in dispute and let them take it up with Assassin. I know who I would really like to assassinate!

Oct 01, 2009

This company is trash. I too was charged for unauthorized things(liberty fun card and patriot card). I called to cancel and was told I would be refunded my $79.90. I was only refunded $65.95. The other money set asside after my refund and product being returned today I noticed on my credit card another charge by them for $79.90. I didn't order it agian for obvious reasons. I called the phone number on the web and was told that this was the ordering line and that they will transfer me to customer service and not to worry they were still open. Well when I was transfered a recording told me that they closed three hours ago. Good luck to all of you these people are ### and I will be contacting my attorney general to file a complaint and my credit card company to dispute the second charge and the additional money I didn't receive.

• Dd
      Oct 11, 2009

I have Amex taking care of my credit with this garbage company. I am sending back their original product plus the unauthorized one. Their product is terrible. There are a few e-cigarette companies out there that the product is equally pathetic. I have found a good one though. Greensmoke .com. Their atomizer is not in the battery tube its in the filter. So everytime you change filters you get a brand new atomizer. So far it's the best out there. And its made in America not China! Mark C.

• Jl
      Oct 13, 2009

This company is very bad. Thay will give you the same song and dance every time you call.
    At this point Im out $79.95 + $4.00 for a product I never got and a subscriptions I never authorized.

Oct 26, 2009

im always hung up on and i havent recieved my order after 1 month after they billed me

• Do
      Nov 07, 2009
    Assassin Naturals - charge for no product
    Assinnaturals

I ordered a stop smoking kit with the understanding no other product would be charged. Three months later, my checking account was charged $79.95 for product from this company with nothing sent to me.I have had trouble reaching this company. All i get is a automated answering service.

• Gi
    Assassin Naturals - fraudulent charge
    Assassin Naturals
    Lewiston
    Phone: [protected]

they promisse to charge $10 for a 30 days trail product.They charge me $79, 70.I send the product back they said gonna give my money back.NO!!!30 days later(11-09-2009) they charge me again $79, 90 from my bank account and when i try to talk to costumer service and said my order number they hang up on me.

• Ba
      Nov 10, 2009

they took money out of our checking acount and we already cancled 1 month earlier . it left us all most broke . and we never authorized for them to take 79.90$ out of our checking . thats stealing and not right . somthing needs to be done about this . they need shut down. and give us our money back . they don't need it !!!

• Al
      Nov 10, 2009

MY HUSBAND ORDERED THIS FOR AND WE NEVER GOT THE PRODUCT BUT WERE CHARGED 79.95 THEN LASTNIGHT THEY CHARGED THE SAME AMOUNT ONCE AGAIN! WE CALLED THEM LIKE 8 TIMES ARE ALL THE TIMES WE WERE TRANSFERRED TO COSTUMER SERVICE WHERE WE WERE HUNG UP ON! FINALLY I CALLED THE LAST TIME CAUSE I WAS SO MAD! AFTER TELLING THE LADY THE SITUATION AND HOW MAD WE WERE SHE TELLS ME THEY ARE JUST A TELEMARKETING COMPANY FOR THE ASSASSIN COMPANY AND THAT SHE CAN TRANSFER ME ONCE AGAIN AND FOR US TO CANCEL OUR CARD AND GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS ...YEAH THAT HELPS 160.00 LATER AND STILL NOBODY TO TALK TO THAT CAN HELP! MAKES ME MAD THINKING THESE PEOPLE WILL RUN AWAY WITH EVERYONE'S MONEY!!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND HELP US GET OUR MONEY BACK! THESE PEOPLE ARE ### OF THE EARTH AND DESERVE TO PAY FOR THEIR ACTIONS...OTHERWISE THIS KIND OF SCAM IS GOING TO CONTINUE...AS WITH THE MAN ABOVE..WE ALSO HEARD IT ON SIRUS RADIO AND NOT VERY HAPPY THAT THEY ADVERTISE THIS CRAP WITHOUT MAKING SURE IT IS A GOOD STANDING COMPANY..I USE TO REALLY THINK SIRUS WAS DEPENDABLE NOW I DON'T!

• Co
      Nov 10, 2009

Assassin also took money from me but you all know the story . Call Sirus and let them know what is going on I did and they only had one other complaint. If they don't know they can't do anything about it .

Nov 13, 2009

I heard about this Smoke Assassin on the radio and called the number, the starter kit was free but was was pressured into buying the filter refills which ended up being nearly 80.00.After receiving the product, I tried it and thought it was awful.I was also promised a a free Wal-Mart gift card which I never received.About a month later I recieved a package in the mail from Assassin Naturals, replacement filters and some stop craving spray.I didnt realize that this was going to be on a monthly shipment so I looked at my latest bank statement and found out not only had i been charged 79.90 for the Smoke Assassin pkg but also like 16.95 for American Lesiure, whatever that is...my wife had mentioned that she had saw something in our mail that was from a place called Easy Saver and after reading it, it looked like a company that offered a card that offered discounts for various retailers, the first month was free and after that a monthly fee would be charged to your credit card.When she saw the charge from American Leisure she said its probably connected to the letter that we had received in the mail earlier.However I never authorized American Leisure to send me a discount card in the first place nor did I authorize them to take a monthly fee out of my acct for the card.

Thinking that quitting smoking would not only improve my health but also help me provide more money for my family, I have a wife and 4 kids.Now I am out at least $160 already if not more and I think that this company is a total scam.

Is there any help with what can be done legally other than just complaining to the Attorney General?

• Ow
      Nov 22, 2009

Hey can someone out there give me their phone number. I had iy but I lost it. I want to call them and let them know what #s they really are!! it would be much appreciated.

Nov 22, 2009

I received my first orderm Found they were planning on charging me $79.99 monthly. I called and cancelled. No problem... Then 2 months later I had the charge of $79.99 on my account again. This is upsetting. I can't afford to have them pull that money out of my account!! I will try to get my bank to reverse the charge??? Hopefully I can get my bank to block any further charges that I am sure they will try. Warn anyone you can!!

Nov 22, 2009

[protected] theres the # Good luck!

Nov 23, 2009

I finally reached the company, Was told they would refund me if I send back the product I did not request ( I had already cancelled). I have filed a complaint with the BBB. Please take the time to file with them. It takes about 10 minutes online to complete but if we do nothing this company will continue to get away with this. Also I have called the radio station I heard the ad on Clear Vision for me and have complained to them. PLEASE Step up and do the work to get this company to stop.

• Ka
      Dec 02, 2009
    Assassin Naturals - UNAUTORIZED CHARGES/MISINFORMED
    ASSASSIN NATURALS
    134 MAIN ST.
    LEWISTON

I bought this to quit smoking. When I finally recieved it they didn't tell me I needed a computer to charge it the tobacco was suppose to be menthol it wasnt. I was very unhappy but I paid for it so I put it in a drawer next thing I know The company took another 79.90 out of my checking account without permission and it put me in overdraft, Now the bank has my account on hold until this company reverses the charges and it has been 11 days. The bank told me I may have to close this account and open a new one but I still have to wait until assassin naturals releases my money. I can't get any answers from this company.What a Scam

• Gi
      Dec 08, 2009
    Assassin Naturals - fradulent charges
    Lewiston, ME
    Georgia
    assassinnaturals.com

trying to quit smoking. ordered on cc one mo. supply only just to see if would work for me. did not authorize at time of order for future shipments, cause may not be for me {which it was not}. received first original order which I was charged for...then following month found charge of $79.90 applied again from AssassinNaturals but no shipment received which I did not want anyway nor did I authorize. tried calling Assassin Naturals @ [protected] with only "all circuits are now busy" signal which went on for 2 days & still cannot reach them. stopped charges on cc and filed fraudulent charges w/my cc service. Product not working for me & I strongly reccommend to all to NOT even consider purchase to begin with. definitely not worth money, time and/or purpose of defeating smoking habit.

• Cl
      Dec 16, 2009

I heard about assassin over the radio. I ordered the trial and updated to the $80 package. when it arrived the battery would not charge. I called them and they said they would send another battery. Another package arrived in the meantime just two weeks later. I wanted for the battery. None came. Another three packages arrived just weeks apart. I called and was told they would refund my money for only the last three packages. No refund yet. I contacted my credit card company from what I read on this site. thanks to all who are writing.

Dec 22, 2009

I also heard about this product on the radio. I ordered it and when i canceled the service they started double charging me. I also had to cancel my credit card to make them stop.

• At
      Jan 22, 2011

My Father order this product a year ago. He has had to return it ten times. The last time he returned it, he never got another product. They will not call him back to let him know where his product is. What can we do about this? I have also been in contact with them but they will not return my calls either. Please email me if you know what I can do to get my fathers money back. [protected]@aim.com. thanks so much!

• Ji
      Jun 06, 2016
    Assassin Naturals - Fraudgulantly charged to my crit card bank account
    assassin naturals
    Maine

I ordered a one time trial of a non tobacco product on the phone which a local radio station was advertising, little did i know that they had a scam going on, a) the product didn't work as promised they said it emitted a smoke vapor, months later, to my unknowing surprise, my checking acct. Was billed i had no knowledge of this. Which required me to contact my bank to stop further charges!!! One week later i received a package of what they called refills, but at the same price as the original unit it self.

Jun 06, 2016

Yep they got me too the same exact thing happened. Check your acct regularly and change your info if you haven't already they will also send your information to companies called easy saver and encore marketing.