Aspen Dental / ripped off
I visited Aspen Dental shortly after being relocated for work. During my first visit I was told that a deep scaling was needed to be performed in order to replace the porcelain. I agreed and had to come up with $1200 for the entire procedure. I went through the deep scaling and went back to start the porcelain work when I was told that I needed another $800 for the crown. At this point my bank acc't was depleted and I could not afford it. When I asked about the $1200 I paid, I was told that they needed to inject more antibiotics than they originally thought and I had to pay for it. So now I still have a chipped tooth with no money to pay for it. Thanks a lot Aspen Dental. You did NOT help my smile at all.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Lack of dental care in Winona, Mn.
- Aspen Dental Management - dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Evansville Indiana both locations.. - the office environment was filthy and I saw no sign of instruments being sterilized.
- Aspen Dental Management - bad treatment services and personnel!!
- Aspen Dental Management - double billed! assault!!