[Resolved] Ask Option / binary broker

Internet, United States Review updated:

“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money.
Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17
Total pending withdrawals amount: $11, 727.00
Amount available to withdraw: $11, 727.95
Current balance: $11, 727.95

All i originally wanted was $5, 000 and their website reads it takes about 5 days for a withdrawel.
I submited the withdrawel on 01/05/17. Now today as of this post it is 11/16/17.

Because of this I now want al of my mpney.

After you submit a "withdrawel" you receive this email
"Dear MARY BO...
Out financial deparmtent is aware that recently you requested a withdrawal.
We will consider your demand and we will reply you shortly.
Please expect news from our side regarding your issue.
"
So i own my own money and they say that they will “consider” giving it to me. They even admit they just may rip you off and not pay their customers what is rightfully theirs.
I have sent several emails and they are never answered. My broker called me once, and gave many excuses that i dont even remember what they were.
I really thought ask option was legitimate. However it turns out that they are not even licensed.

I emailed them many times stating i would file complaints online and they ignore all of my emails meaning they just do not care.

Beware of this company
Ask Option at
askoption.com
Mary C B...”

• Resolution statement

Ask Option Positive Update Ask Option has contacted me on 01/18/17 and is sending the total withdrawel amount. I thank Ask Option for the professionalism and perhaps it took them longer because they were very busy with thousands of other customers. My complaint is closed, no more problems, all is corrected now. Their broker I was asigned won almost every trade, name is Ben J... Sincerely Mary C. B... askoption.com

Mc
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Rw
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    ASKoption - withdrawal only partially completed
    askoption.com

28/02/2017 21:40:01 $13000.00 WITHDRAWAL APPROVED

03/02 GreymountainManagement +353(53)94802 5, 000.00

As shown above, on 28/02/2017 a withdrawal of $13, 000 was made from my account.
    However, only $5, 000 was received as a deposit.
    There are $8, 000 missing. Where did it go?

Richard Willoughby
    [protected]@live.com
    567 224 8260

• Lo
      6th of Feb, 2019

Stop getting robbed by brokers, and traders online claiming to offer help, Trust me trading is 100% profitable if you meet someone who really makes money and willing to show you the right strategy, Contact me michaelroland727 @ GMAIL. COM, i will show you how to make money with any Broker, and help you get back all your lost funds.