Ashton Woods Homes / poor follow through after the sale limited warranty
Selected a stone to go on the face of our home because it was touted as maintenance free. After 3 months the stone began to crumble in the rain and iron ore is leeching out and staining the grout on our home orange. Had the company look at it. Their response? Not under warranty. We will have to take care of it ourselves by hiring someone with a 2 story ladder to come out and apply muriatic acid and power wash then add a sealer. Great. Our maintenance free home just became a maintenance nightmare!! They have our money now and want nothing to do with the problem. his is what an almost million dollar home will get oyu in Austin TX with ASHTON WOODS.
More Ashton Woods Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Ashton Woods Homes - built poorly 
- Ashton Woods Homes - bad ethics, dishonest 
- Ashton Woods Homes - poor construction 
- Ashton Woods Homes - unethical 
- Ashton Woods Homes - buyers beware...
- Ashton Woods Homes - poor workmanship
- Ashton Woods Home Aria - I stepped on a rusty nail under construction and my foot hurts 
- Ashton Woods Homes - Closing problems
- Ashton Woods Homes - poor lot quality
- Ashton Woods Homes - warrant service