AshraSpells.comashra koehn aka emily j. cole

I contacted Ashra a few months ago regarding casting a spell to help me get a job. Additionally, a friend contacted her at the same time regarding a love situation. Ashra sent the same generic boiler plate to her, and the same to me. She changed the names. She sent a note a few days after l contacted her asking if everything was ok. Ashra is a scam artist, unfortunately, all she wants is your money. Ashra preys on innocent victims. Once you purchase a spell, Ashra sends a link letting you know that you need to purchase another spell immediately to increase the energy. She will send you a report of her analysis, and she'll inform you that things will change quickly. Things to be aware of, anyone who claims to have the ability to change a person's destiny, should not remind you to read her reviews. Additionally, if you choose to join Ashra's community of her loyal fans, she sends you guidelines on what you can post. You cannot post any negative comments on her site. All posts are censored by Ashra. If Ashra was authenic, why is she worried about receiving negative reviews. Having done thorough research on her background after l was blindsided, l found out that her real name is Emily J. Cohen from Colorado. She may be living in Australia now though; however, l received communication from her during business hours in the US. While this is not a good gauge to identify Ashra's residence, the tipping point was a week ago when l decided to purchase a psychic reading for $187. After purchasing the reading, Ashra expects you to provide a comphrehsenive overview of why you want a reading. First of all, you consult a pyschic to seek knowledge on your present and future journey. Even though l decided to go through the process of providing Ashra my story, l was optimistic. I received an email from Ashra a few hours later informing me that she is in demand. As such, there would be a two weeks waiting period for the reading. I responded to Ashra's email immediately requesting a refund. Within 20 minutes after l sent my response, Ashra responded back with a report claiming it was her "in depth" psychic reading. Basically, Ashra extracted information from my email to send her report. My questions were not answered, neither did she provide any timeline on my questions. I am working with an Investigate Reporter to expose this woman. Consumers should be warned because there are people out there with issues consuting Ashra hoping to find solutions. She is not compassionate, l have read reports from three friends who purchased spells from Ashra. The content on these reports were identical, the only difference was changing the name of the consumer. Beware of her introduction email to you. Her opening sentence starts with " John Doe", are you okay? Did you get my first email? Please do not waste your time, effort, or money on this woman.

La