Ashley Furniture Industries / torn cushion on sleeper sofa
We purchased this and a warranty for 5 years. I noticed tearing on a cushion and filed a warranty claim. After many phone calls I finally found it we were denied a repair or replacement. It is under [protected]. We did not want a new sofa or monies, just a new cushion. We didn't even know it was not leather and found out it was pleather which we never heard of. When we asked why we weren't told the manager of that store said they don't have to tell you. We would never have bought it if we know it was not leather. Since we have been denied any satisfaction my husband who is 86 and has Alzimers disease and myself 78 and in a wheel chair intend to go there to the University store on the next sale day or before and sit outside with the cushion and tell people what they have done. Also we have a web site called NextDoor in Charlotte, NC which have a following of 14, 078 people right now. We already on the site and lo and behold so many complaints on the store. One couple is coming to my home to help me fight you and another has given me the name of a news person on the Charlotte Observer to contact which I will. Shame on this store for treating the elderly this way and lying to us.
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order