ASF International / EFT Billing after cancellation
I called to cancel my account bc of a move; sent them the email confirmation I recieved from USPS; was told it was not valid proof, and that I had to fax the actual letter. Cancelled EFT and received confirmation emails from them.
Faxed original letter the day after I got it (on the 10th), and they told me on the 14th they hadn't received it. Faxed ANOTHER time, received confirmation of receipt this time, but since my bill is due today, they charged me AGAIN!
I told them I had done what they asked; they said their cancellation department was still reviewing it, so I would have to pay the monthly fees AGAIN, or the acct would go into arrears and I wouldn't be able to cancel.
This company is using EFT to take my money, and is not letting me out of this contract by using their cancellation department reviews and mismanagement of Fax's to do so.
I will never ever do business with another company using ASF for their dues.
More ASF International Complaints & Reviews
- ASF International - Have been billed after canceling service 
- ASF International - SECRET TO CANCEL AND GET RID OF THESE CROOKS 
- ASF International - Fraudelent Billing 
- ASF International - Fitness 
- AsfInternational.com - Refusal to cancel automatic debits! 
- ASF International - RIP OFF 
- ASF International - They won't stop drafting my acct!!! 
- ASF International - it is all true.. these guys are crooks 
- ASF International - Deceptive Contracts 
- ASF International - Harassing billing