ASC / payment reversal

1 Wilmington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 937-383-6906

I am going to adding to the long list of complaints against ASC. My due date without late fees is the 16th of each month. In Oct. of 2008 they received my payment in full. Then on the 27th of the same month they sent me another statement stating the payment was reversed. I called to see what was going on.They said my bank refused payment. I called my bank and they said that since they, ASC, electronically collects instead of mailing in the check, they had hit a wrong number or something. I tried to call them back and was waiting on the phone for about 10 minutes. Nobody ever answered. In the mean time because of their mistake I am stuck with being a month behind. ASC has got to be the absolute worst mortgage company there is.

Comments

• To
      29th of Jan, 2011

Please advise everyone and anyone who is checking on "ASC", "America's Servicing Company", they are, in fact, a/k/a "WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.", do not be fooled by the great reputation of Wells Fargo Bank, because it is truly, honest to God, "ASC"! They have so much money, there's no end in sight, they have the ability to falsify documents, make false accusations, promises or negotiates for mitigation of your loan is only a deploy to delay you and make you believe they are working "with" you, but truthfully, they are biding their time until a "default" can be entered in the foreclosure matter that is presently pending, then they'll tell you that they need additional paperwork and/or 30 days to decide, which is a code for 30 days they will have your home sold at auction and they will invite you out of your home. Seriously folks, tell anyone and everyone you know that deals with Wells Fargo or ASC to remove any and all accounts from both of them. Your only way to make any money is to own stock with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and become a stockholder. You are guaranteed to lose your home or property if you are in business with them. Check on Wells Fargo's ownership in whatever other businesses so you have a better picture.