Art Van Furniture / no replacement
We purchased a King size King Coil mattress from Art Van furniture in Michigan. Our salesperson told us Art Van owned the King Coil factory and if anything were to happen to the mattress it could be replaced. Soon after we started sleeping on the mattress, it started "caving" in. We called and Art Van sent out a guy with a measuring stick to assess the dent. He told us that we would never get the mattress replaced because the dent had to be a certain #of inches- the pillow top would always mask the actual condition of the mattress. You would have to lay on the bed to notice and that's not how they determine the condition of the mattress. I called (and wrote) Art Van again and all they did was send out another inspector w/ a ruler. We are going to have to through away this crappy mattress. We now live in Florida and Art Van is in Michigan- we will tell all our friends and family who still live in Michigan to never deal with Art Van again. You'd think after buying well over $8K of furniture from them over the years they would have at least replaced the mattress or given us a credit toward a different brand.
More Art Van Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Art Van Furniture - poor quality 
- Art Van Furniture - king koil queen mattress-horrible!! 
- Art Van - poor service 
- Art Van Furniture - lying salespeople - beware 
- Art Van - terrible service 
- Art Van Furniture - customer service
- Art Van Furniture - Furniture is poor quality. Refusal to honor warranty. Rude customer service agent.
- Art Van Furniture - mattress
- Art Van Furniture - couch
- Art Van Furniture - art van delivery service