Ardyss International / horrible customer service

I was a ditributor for Ardyss International until they sent me a garment that had already been worn for the price of a brand new one. Customer service was soooooo rude, that I had to contact an attorney to get them to refund my money. I do not recommend anybody to purchase anything from this company!!!11

Comments

• Ta
      26th of Feb, 2010

The same thing happened to me...

• Tm
      26th of Feb, 2010

I disagree there maybe a few setbacks with customer service however, the company goes out there way to try to accomodate each distributor. This is a fast paced business & growing by leaps & bounds you have to expect some human error. After all we all get upset we're human. I'm not condoning bad service but remember that is an individual and I'm sure Mr. Diaz de Leon doesn't know someone is representing his company that way. Over all this company is Wonderful. I know Ardyss is trying to better their customer service they've added more dept. of reps & now require the reps to give their name & id# just give it sometime things are steady improving.

• To
      6th of Mar, 2010

I bought a body magic what made me mad is I gave them 140 dollars for a body magic I was told it takes up to 10 days to get it in the mail however they were getting their products back as early as 3 days. While to make a long story short the girls who sold me on the body magic took the money spent it and ordered my product over 4 weeks later. It is the people who are not honest who make it hard for the next person. I order from my daughter now who decided she would do it. Why are some 189 dollars and some are 140 well when my daughter went to the meeting she found out people were raiseing the price. I don't trust people that easily with my money. Don't give up to the company because the product is great I am waiting to lose the weight so I can send a better message Good luck to those who are looking for better health try the the health products

• Ih
      10th of Mar, 2010

I am an Ardyss distributor, and I placed an order on autoship...well due to the economy I called to remove the order from autoship and was told that I had to fax a letter for them to stop the autoship. Well I faxed the letter and called and was told that they received the letter, however after 2 months I received a charge and an email stating my order was on the way. I called and they told me that they have not received the letter and that they can stop the oder but they can only refund me the amount short the shipping price. After being hung up on several times, they still refuse to refund the $15.00 shipping when it is not even my fault. They refuse to refund $15 to keep a customer!!! This is a very aweful company, not to mention they send out half filled orders and NEVER sent the remaining portions and I have still not received and it has been 5 months now...GRRRRRRR I am very upset...

• Th
      6th of Jun, 2010

I HAVE SIX WOMAN WHO I HAD TO GIVE MONEY BACK TO I USED TO FIGHT FOR THAT COMPANY NAIL AND TOOTH BUT SINCE THE TRUTH IS BEING EXPOSED AND ME AND MY WIFE DOWLINE HAS BEEN GETTING ALL THE BACKLASH ONE OF THE TOP LEADERS HAS LEFT AND TO FIND OUT THE TRUE REASON WHY MY JAW HIT THE GROUND I WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT NOR MY FAMILY I HAVE JOINED A NEW BUSINESS WITH THE TOP LEADER WHO USE TO DO ARDYSS AND WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED EVER SINCE WE JOINED UNDER LOCKYOURSPOT.COM/TAMIKAJACKSON AND WE ARE PRAYED UP AND NOT LOOKING BACK I CANT EVEN BE AROUND PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPORTING LIES AND THAT MADE ME AND MY FAMILY LEAVE ARDYSS

• He
      9th of Jul, 2010

Try It Works Marketing Ultimate Body Wraps instead. You'll get real long lasting results! It's a great company to work with and to sell for.

Check it out at http://www.losefatbodywrap.com