Arabian Time Travel Tourism / payment not received

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

We were invited to collect gifts from the after filling a form from a mall.

Once we reached there, they persuaded us to attend a seminar of 45 mints, whereby persuaded us to buy their 35 days package of 6000 Aed.

Once I found out that this company is a fraud, went to their office to get a refund.
They gave me a contract of 90 days time to get the refund, but now all phones and landline numbers are not working.

Please help us to get back our hard earned money

• Updated by Abdul Shanavas, Nov 07, 2018

Please somebody help us to trace these salespeople and the company manager

• Updated by Abdul Shanavas, Nov 07, 2018

We were invited to collect gifts from the after filling a form from a mall.

Please help us to get back our hard earned money

Ab
Nov 7, 2018

Comments

• Co
      13th of Nov, 2018

Hi Shanavas

Good Day

Dubai Economic Department has closed my complaint on this fraud company as this is not under their jurisdiction. I heard the license of the company has been revoked.
    Right now the only way is to file a case in Dubai Courts @ Wafi Mall.

Even their you have to shell admission fee [ 200-300 dirham], document translation charges @ 100 dirham per page & [3+3] % court fee of total amount Arabian times and travel has duped you. If the judgement is in your favour the 6% court related fee should be re-imbursed by Arabian Times & Travel along with the money they have to refund.

Many are victims to this bogus company. I lost 18, 000 A.E.D. including the interest I owe my bank on credit purchase.

The sad thing is even now if you visit some malls there are agents of many companies who operate on this basis roaming around with all free gifts... I don't know how the mall management allow them and what amuses me is customers are poor victim with DED promoting tourism this way through these agency.

In the end all companies have trade license issued by Dubai Economic Department and in crisis like this they wash their hands by saying it is out of our jurisdiction.

Lesson learnt don't entertain these people [ I have even felt to thrash the agents bringing these coupons but they may even not know as the thieves are hiding in their back ] or it will be only psychological and monetary loss to the victim. Long live modern robbery.

• Ar
      20th of Nov, 2018

Have you filed a case in Dubai Court and have you received full refund?