Apria Healthcare Group / customer service

Orlando, FL, United States

I scheduled a delivery last night for this morning. I was told they would deliver at 11am, but that the window was from 6am-12pm. I waited until 12:30 and called to complain. I was told that my delivery time had been changed from 1:45-6, no one contacted me to ask if this was okay and I had already been waiting for 6 hours. I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told they were in an "emergency meeting". I insisted and Mike, customer service supervisor, came on and said that they would be here by 3. Again, I said this was unacceptable, I asked to either have the delivery come right then or to let me know where I could go to get the equipment. He asked for my medical number. Then my phone number. He said he would contact the driver and have them contact me. At this point, I don't believe him. I ask to make it a conference call, he refuses. I ask to speak to his supervisor, he refuses. He told me that I'm very rude and that the call had already gone on long enough and he was going to hang up. I didn't yell, I didn't curse, I was making a complaint. My time is valuable and I have already given you now 8 hours of my time. I have appointments and errands that I need to run. If the driver was running late, someone should have contacted me and gave me options On delivery or pick up. No one did. No one considered how I might feel about my delivery time being changed without discussion. And also, I don't appreciate being told I'm rude after being given the run around for what amounts to a work day of waiting. I very much doubt that the person I spoke to was a supervisor. I also doubt that he sent a message to the driver. This is not how you treat customers, my feelings, thoughts and time are valid and valuable.

Ro